Madison Montgomery- Change (h)

American Horror Story One Shot

It was no secret to people that Madison could be harsh, or even brutal to those that she didn't like.

She had always had a mean streak and you had experienced that first hand at times.

You and Madison had been friends for a good few years, and then the two of you had slowly transitioned into something more – in all honesty, the two of you were still trying to work out the kinks of a relationship but you were getting there.

Madison was protective of those she loved, but she didn't love very many people, so it was rare that her protective side actually came out.

Everyone knew how close the two of you were but just not how close.

You weren't the same as the rest of the coven, you didn't have any magical powers or anything that could technically warrant you being at the academy however Madison's condition of staying there without trouble was that you went with her.

Breakfast, as per usual, was an eventful affair – the girls and Madison just didn't get along, Madison tried to lord over them, but Zoe often rebelled against Madison and then it just exploded.

"Madison come on."

You spoke up to your girlfriend, wanting her to stop arguing with Zoe and just go back to your room.

She turned to you, shaking her head.

"No, Zoe needs to understand who runs the show here."

"And that's supposed to be you?" Zoe countered whilst glaring at Madison.

Madison scoffed, glaring right back at Zoe. "Well what can I say? I'm a badass."

You sighed at Madison's comment.

"No you're a bitch Montgomery," Zoe stated before getting up and leaving the dining room.

Madison stared at you blankly before storming off herself.

You followed her, of course, ending up in the room that you two shared.

"Maddie,"

She turned to you with an angry look on her face. "Why did that little bitch have to come in here and ruin everything?!"

You sighed, sitting down next to Madison on the bed. "She hasn't ruined anything Mads, you just need to stop being so possessive."

"I am not possessive."

"You're also not their leader."

She shook her head in disbelief. "I always have been."

"No, you haven't Mads, you just live here with them – we're supposed to coexist, not fight every damn day."

"Zoe ruined everything," Madison stated with finality in her tone.

You pulled Madison into a hug. "No, Zoe just came to live here with us."

"She has changed everything."

"But she hasn't changed us Mads," you told her as she looked up at you. "She can't change anything about that."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.