Chapter 7 - Quirk Training

Lucy POV

"Lu-chan!" I hear a squeaky voice yell from outside the brown wooden door. The door opens slightly to show Uraraka standing there. Her face shows me a friendly smile. "Get ready for school or we will be late!" I nod lifting myself off the bed and going to take a quick shower.

After the shower I throw on my school uniform and decide to wear my hair in a high ponytail today. I straighten out the green skirt that falls midway on my thighs.

I scoop my backpack up and walk down the stairs of Uraraka's house. Her parents have been letting me stay here for the time being, until I find a place I can stay.

I walk to the kitchen to see Mrs. Uraraka making two lunches. "Thank you Mrs. Uraraka!" I hug her and grab our lunches, handing one to Ochako.

It's been about 3 months now since I've been here. I haven't found anything out about my memories or where I'm from, so I am not too upset about being here.

Ochako, and I finally reach the front of the school. "Uraraka! Lucy!" We both turn to see Midoriya walking up to us, Iida strolling next to him.

"Iida, Midoriya kun!" I smile and we walk into the school building together.

I walk to my seat, setting my backpack down on top of my table. I sit myself down shortly after. 'I feel so bad for intruding Uraraka's house' I sigh, leaning my head onto my palm.

Aizawa walks in, looking tired as usual. "Okay class, we will be doing quirk training today" he yawns waving the class to follow him.

We end up at the locker rooms, everyone changes into their hero uniforms, since they have to get used to fighting in them. I sigh throwing on my new uniform.

My new uniform gives me more movement speed, and it won't singe off since I use fire. I also wanted to keep it simple, so that it wouldn't stand out.

The top of the outfit was a crop tank top, it was black and loose around my chest. it reached just above my belly button. My legs were dressed in short black shorts, leaving my thighs exposed. On my feet were heavy black combat boots.

After I dressed myself completely I put my hair into a high pony tail. Letting the end of it fall to my middle waist.

I walked out, beside me was Uraraka.

Everyone was already waiting outside of the locker rooms.

We all lined up to listen to what Aizawa had to say.

"Okay today we will be sparring each other, while you aren't sparring you'll be watching the fights. I want you to watch each fight carefully. Observe your fellow classmates well" we follow Aizawa to a training room, where a small arena was.

"Todoroki vs Uraraka" he said and the pair walked into the arena. The fight started, and even though Todoroki had a very overpowered quirk, Uraraka put up a damn well good fight.

"Todoroki wins the round" Uraraka was tired, her breathing was heavy.

Todoroki walked over to Uraraka shaking her hand "you fought well, I respect you" he bowed and made his way over to the crowd of students.

After that fight we heard the doors open and we all turned to see a class walk in. Their uniforms aren't from UA.

"Ah you finally show up" Aizawa moans and the female teacher walks over "you're so cute! Let's go out?" Aizawa signs and decides to ignore her.

The two teachers talk for a while, our class wondering what it's about. The other class, from a different school walks over to us and all introduce themselves.