Chapter 16 - Emotions

No one POV

The air surrounding the pros fell deathly silent as All For One and Lucy stared each other down. The anger and hatred pouring from her very core made some of the pros tremble in her presence. "We meet again!" All For One took a step forward, his hand raised into the air.

"How could you?" Lucy felt her whole body tense, her fingernails drawing blood from her palms. "You took away one family, IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU TAKE THIS ONE FROM ME TOO!" Lucy waved her arm violently in the air. "The pain" her fangs started growing "the suffering" red marks started to scale her arms up to her chin "YOU PUT FAIRY TAIL THROUGH ABSOLUTE HELL!" Smoke radiated around her. Most of the pros had already stepped back.

"Lucy! You could join us!" Large stomping rang through the stagnant air. Hundreds of Nomu stood in all different shapes and sizes behind All For One. "You could take over this world with us and be the queen of the new world!" Medium sized horns grew from her head, gently pointing backwards. "YOU SCUM!" She started running forward, each step was heavier than the last as the ground broke beneath her.

All For One swung his hand, the Nomu's started flying from left and right towards the blonde dragon. Lucy crashed her hands into the ground, her fangs bearing to the Nomu's. "AAAHHH!" The ground around All For One went up in brilliant black and purple flames, incinerating most of the Nomu.

"GA-AHHH!" Lucy went flying to the side, one of the Nomu caught her off guard. Landing on her hands and feet she stopped in her tracks when she saw the Nomu go up in beautiful blue flames. "Dabi.." Lucy stood straight, watching as Dabi walked from behind the Nomu. "Lucy.." Dabi gave her a determined grin and swung his arm in the air. "ALL PROS! HELP KEEP THE NOMU OFF OF LUCY!" Lucy was confused when she heard a bunch of chanting. The Nomu's started dropping like flies. Tears streamed down her red scarred cheeks.

"Go get him!" Dabi pointed at All For One who started to run. Lucy lowered herself, preparing to launch. Flying through the air she was about to smash into All For One when she felt a heavy impact. "G-AAAH!" She slammed into the ground, blood poured from her mouth. "Give up Lucy!" All For One reached his enlarged hand behind him, preparing to clobber her.

She quickly flipped and landed on her feet. She launched forward once again her fists turning into a ball of pure heat. "SMASH!" The impact from her punch made All For One fly backwards and crash through a buildings wall. "Damnit" All For One grabbed the smashed wall trying to stand to his feet.

"You're done! YOU WILL FEEL THE PAIN THEY WENT THROUGH!" Flashes of Fairy Tail being annihilated flashed through Lucy's mind as Lucy tripped All For One, seeing how hurt he had already been. She fell onto his waist and lit her fists. "NOW PERISH!" She slammed and slammed into the scarred face of All For One. "LUCY! THATS ENOUGH!" Her fists paused, tears streamed her scarred face. "Lucy come back to UA" Aizawa spoke through the camera. Lucy's body collapses backwards. Her dragon form still fully activated.

"Lucy?! Come back to UA now!" Lucy listened to Aizawa scream and scream through the camera, but she was so tired. Her body ached, her head pounded, her heart ripped to shreds. She barely stands to her feet, dragging them along the sidewalk until she makes it back to UA.

"Lucy?!" She brings her head up, her heart feels lightened when she sees the whole class standing, waiting for her in front of the school. Her horns, fangs, red markings, and bloodshot eyes still making their mark. "Stay back!" She held her hand up, signaling for everyone to stay away from her.

Her legs gave out and she fell to her knees. "I-I'm a monster" she leaned back so her face was pointing towards the sky, tears dropped from her ears to the floor.

Lucy's eyes widened when she felt warmth surround her. She swung her head forward and saw red and white. "You're not a monster, you are Lucy" a soft yet deep voice hovered around her, making her feel safe. Her red marked arms wrapped around the waist of Todoroki. Her fanged face and horned head pushed into his chest as her tears stained his school uniform. "AAAAHH!!" She screamed as she cried and cried. All the pain of being brainwashed, to seeing her family from Fairy Tail die, to All Might poured into her head all at once. "MY FAMILY! ALL MIGHT!" She whimpered and whimpered.

"Shh Lucy, shhh" Todoroki stroked the back of her head. Lucy's horns, red marks, and fangs slowly disappearing from existence. "It's all my fault!!" She banged softly on Todoroki's chest. Todoroki softly pushed her away, holding her shoulders he looked straight into her red puffy eyes. "It's is NOT your fault! You saved all of us Lucy! And and" he lowered his head for a second, bringing it back up his cheeks were painted pink. "AND I LOVE YOU!" Lucy's eyes widened.

Todoroki's pink cheeks turned into a red face and he slapped his hands over his face in embarrassment. Lucy giggles, wiping her tears from her cheeks. She gripped onto his wrists and pushed his hands away from his face. His red face made her heart pound in her chest. His eyes widened when she leaned in and softly placed her lips on his, still holding onto his wrists. Todoroki took his hands and cupped them around her stained cheeks, slowly closing his eyes he kissed her back, wanting all his emotions to be known through this one kiss.

Lucy leaned back and panted for breathe for a couple of seconds. Her cheeks painted pink from what she had just done. "Thank you Todoroki.." she gave Todoroki a genuine smile before standing to her feet. Everyone from class ran over to them. Bakugou slowly walked up, his face was annoyed and angered. Lucy looked from the middle of everyone to see Bakugou standing behind everyone with that expression.

She slowly made her way through everyone and walked up to Bakugou. "Baku Chan?" She whispered. Bakugou annoyingly looked at her. His body moving on its own, he grabbed the back of her head and planted his lips onto hers. Lucy was taken by surprise. When Bakugou let go he turned on his heel and walked back into the school, you could see the smoke radiating off of his head from the embarrassment.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who is in love with you..." Lucy looked to her left to see Todoroki with an annoyed stare on his face. She shook it off, knowing this isn't what should be the main focus right now. She walked over to Aizawa who gave her a genuine smile before lapping her into a worried/happy hug. "You did it dragon girl, you saved us!" Lucy wrapped her arms around Aizawa and a smile formed on her battered face.

I hope everyone has been enjoying the story so far! Sorry for my long absence! I was very busy ): But now I'm back and ready for more and more! Thanks for all the readers and the support!