2. I've got troubled thoughts

TRIGGER WARNING- SUICIDE.

Pete's p.o.v

I grabbed a handful of the pills and swallowed them.
This world is bullshit and it knows it.
The only person that was keeping me alive was Patrick.
I promised him that I was okay, I told him that I was getting better, because I couldn't lie to him.
If I told him that my life was falling apart and the pieces were scattered everywhere, it would break him and I would never be able to take the pain of seeing him like that.
But, it was true. The shattered pieces of my happiness couldn't be found, and I would never be able to put them back together again.

I took my notebook and pen from the counter and began to write.

"To Patrick,
This hurts, I promise you that it pains me. I don't want you to be upset.
I can't live like this anymore and I hope you understand.
I love you with every piece of me, and im going to miss you so fucking much.
I hope to see you again soon.
----Pete------"

My vision blurred up, it began to feel like walls were closing in on my mind. My body slowly shut down, and then I was gone.
.
.
.
.
Title song: What a catch,Donnie by Fall Out Boy.
.
.
.
I might make a full oneshot book inspired by this but im not sure yet.

I hope that you have a good day or night!