Justin's Parents

"First off, how did you find our Justin? He was gone for a long time." Justin's dad said. He looked at Spyro with a serious look.

"Or was it you who took him in the first place?" Justin's mom asked.

"Uh... Well..." Spyro started.

Justin cut the young boy off. "He found me by the forest in the park."

" What? " The parents said together.

"That was a mile away! You know you aren't supposed to be there!" Justin's dad said.

"Err... Yeah I know." Justin said.

Spyro have him the famous one eyebrow up and one eyebrow down look.

"I'm sorry. I just got upset and..."

"You should've stayed your butt here! You could've got taken away!" Justin's mom said.

Sparx chirped to Spyro, "We should say something."

Spyro nodded.

"Umm... You know guys, I found him and he's fine, so..." Spyro started.

"He was in your parents care?" Justin's dad said.

"What?"

"Yes we were."

" Well... We are going to talk to your parents to sort this out. That way we can find out who they are.

Justin looked in horror. When his parents finds out that he lied he will be in deeper trouble.

As Justin's mom was about to call the "Parents", his dad went and asked, "So how did you get the name Spyro? It's an interesting name. My son's been obsessed with this PlayStation character that had the same name."

Sparx looked at Justin and the boy just looked embarrassed.

"Well, you see, I was born with the ability to..."

Suddenly, the Television got loud in the living room. It was a special report.

The pare dropped everything when they heard a sinister voice. It was laughing.

"That voice!" Spyro said.

They all ran to the living room to see a man in a white shirt, purple cape, ruby medallion, and black pants laughing this whole time.

"This planet is perfect! I have the population of these creatures under my control and there's nothing anyone can do about it!"

" Ripto! " Spyro said out loud.

"What?" Justin's dad said. "You know this crazy guy?"

"Know him? I've fought him!"

"Oh my god." Justin's mom said. " I've seen this before. "

"You have?" Spyro said.

"Yes. You're a street fighter are you?"

"What? No!'

"You're a wrestler in training?" Justin's dad said.

"Jonathan, this is serious!" Justin's mom said.

"I know, that's why I said that."

" So, you know this Ripto guy? How? "

"I met him in Avalar. He causes trouble everywhere he goes!"

The parents looked at each other and then at Spyro. "Avalar?"

"Yes, why is that so hard to understand?" Spyro said.

Justin's dad sighed. "Where is Avalar exactly?"

On the TV, Ripto laughed again. "Where is your leader?"

The news anchor said, "Uh, why do you want to know that?"

" I want power, I want to rule the the world! "

"Too bad, you're not getting it!" Spyro said. Sparx chirped.

As the young boy in purple went to open the door, the parents of Justin's stopped him.

"Hey, what gives? I have to stop Ripto!"

Sparx chirped "Yeah!"

"You have a very smart bird." Jonathan said. "It's almost like it can actually talk."

" He does talk. Now if you would excuse me... " Spyro said as he tried to move to the door.

"What's really going on? Why are you putting your life on the line to fight this guy?" Justin's mom asked.

"You don't know this, but... Your world is in trouble!"

" Yeah, but by that guy? I don't think so. He's a loon. " Jonathan said.

"Poor thing must be sick in the head." Justin's mom said.

"Hannah, what should we do about this?"

Justin's mom, Hannah said, "You know, I'm not sure."

Justin looked at Spyro then at his parents. This is going to be quite a problem. What is he to do? Tell them the truth? Or better yet, tell another lie? He wasn't sure what to do. All he wanted to do was help his hero out. He decided that Spyro told who he was enough. Too bad his parents think of Spyro as crazy as Ripto. That, or a criminal. He did say that he found him....

"Mom? Dad?" Justin said aloud to his parents.

Hannah looked annoyed. "What is it Justin?"

His dad looked at Justin in confusion. Who was this guy who found his son?

"Spyro's telling the truth. Ripto is dangerous. Also, I was with Spyro the whole time. He's from another place... Far from here."

"How far?"

"Like... Would you believe another world?"

The parents looked confused.

Justin looked in dread. Please don't make them think I'm crazy, he thought.

Spyro said, "I am from the Dragon Worlds. Ripto is from Avalar."

"Are you kidding?" Hannah said.

" You're nuts! Dragon Worlds? " Jonathan said.

"Yeah, that is where I'm from. I'm a dragon actually.

The parents looked confused and a bit freaked out.

Jonathan said, "Huh."

Suddenly, the portal opened up revealing an anthropomorphic cheetah jumping out and becoming human along with a penguin, yeti, kangaroo, and monkey.

"We came to stop Ripto!" Hunter said.

Spyro said, " You came just in time! "

Hannah looked at the new people and fainted.