this chaotic thing

THIS BOOK IS JUST FOR FUN

tay.

a pounding headache- that's what i woke up with. my eyes winced at the sunlight seeping through and my ears started to buzz.

and that's when it hit me; i didn't know where the hell i was. i looked around the large room and my heart started to beat a thousand miles an hour.

did i really just get drunk and have sex with a random stranger? yup.

i tried to see if i could recognize the man, but no luck. come on tay, you're better than this! not wanting to stay any longer, i decided i needed to get dressed and get out of here. fast.

i put my shoes and clothes on in a rush, and once i thought i was about to leave unnoticed, an alarm clock blasts making me jump and let out a slight shriek.

the man starts to stir from his sleep. please don't wake up. please don't wake up. i tiptoed to the door and went for the doors handle.

but i stopped when i heard the man clear his voice. i cursed at myself before looking over at him. "um, hey?"

"leaving in such a rush, are you?"

"don't see a reason for me to stay." we looked at each other for a moment, and when i reached to open the door again, he stopped me.

"what's your name?"

"let's not act like we didn't totally get wasted and have sex. plus, im not the type to give all my information to a stranger."

"you don't know who i am, babe?"

"should i?"

"stephen curry."

"yeah, still doesn't ring a bell."

he looked at me as if he was in disbelief. "so? are you a singer or something?" he shook his head no. "author?" no. "model?" no. "creepy dude? i think yes."

he let out a soft chuckle, which was undeniably sexy. i mean the man himself was sexy- there was no doubt about it. "im an athlete. i play in the nba."

"sorry, not really a sports fan. but i gotta go, as much as i would love to swap stories about our first loves and daddy issues."

once again he gave me that smirk.

"could i at least get a name?"

i stopped in front of the door and thought for a second.

"i go by tay."

and with let i left. & i came to two conclusions; that man was hot and his house is huge.

-

i finally got home and immediately took some medicine. if i could cure this hangover, i was definitely going to.

after getting some food in my system i decided to take a nap. and hopefully, by the time i wake up, i will back to normal. normal Tay.

so that's what i did. i went straight to my room, put on a oversized sweatshirt and crashed on the bed. it took me no time at all to fall into a slumber.

time couldn't go by faster. cause by the time i opened my eyes it was already pitch dark.

"shit." i mumbled. i slept through the whole damn day. i went to reach for my phone, but felt nothing. i started to pat around my body to see if it slipped down the covers- but no luck.

"shit. shit. shit." that's when i realized i never even came home with it. i am literally the most stupid person.

i took the home phone and called the club; hoping a decent human would have turned it in. but nope, nothing.

well i'm screwed. another seven hundred dollars down the drain. i groaned and flopped in my bed. and that's when i thought that perhaps, if i was lucky, i left it at the mysterious mans house this morning.

so i grabbed my laptop and opened up instagram. i searched the mans name:

steph curry.

and almost immediately the man from this morning popped up. 22 million followers. shit, and i thought 422k was good.

i pressed his account and went to direct message to him. i just hopes he sees this considering there's most likely so many thirsty girls trying to get it with him.

@taymadison: hey

and surprisingly, he almost immediately answered.

@stephencurry30: hey Tay ;)

@taymadison: stop being a flirt :/

@stepencurry30: you're the one DMing me...

@taymadison: anyways... did i leave my phone at your place?

@stephencurry30: maybe if you weren't in such a rush you would have noticed..

@taymadison: so.. you must really like getting to know your one night stands, huh?

@stephencurry30: come get your phone and maybe you'll find out.. ;)

@taymadison: okay, ew, gross.

@stephencurry30: you know i'm kidding babe, but yes, you left you're phone here.

@taymadison: i can come pick it up or?

@stephencurry30: no need, i'll come to you.

and that's how this whole thing started. this very chaotic thing.