red wine

tay.

so i gave him my address, which i was very hesitant about. he insisted that he would bring my phone to me so instead of arguing with the man- i let him.

it was nearly midnight and steph should be here any minute. i was deciding on whether i should try dressing up a little, but decided against it. instead, i just put on my sheer pink robe.

i mean, after all it was midnight, and i wasn't trying to impress anybody. i went over to my kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine while i waited.

after a few minutes there was some knocks on the door. for some reason i was kind of dreading opening it, but part of me was excited to.

the man was just so intoxicating.

and when i opened the door there stood stephen curry in all his glory. i don't know how, but he looked even more sexy than before.

"are you just gonna stare at me or are you going to let me in?"

my thoughts were broken as i tried to hide the pink in my cheeks. no. i was not going to let him have this power over me.

"or you could just give me my phone and call it a night?"

he smirked at my response, and took a step closer to me.

"or you could let me in, pour me a glass, and continue to fantasize about me."

"as if." i scoffed.

he let out a soft, undeniably sexy chuckle. "come on, babe."

i felt somewhat weak at the name he called me, but i quickly shook it off. "i'm not your babe."

"you could be." he sent me wink, making me bite my lip.

"don't you have something better to do? like go play basketball or something?" i snapped back almost immediately, hoping he wasn't able to tell that his flirty gesture actually phased me.

"babe, it's midnight." my face heated up. seriously Tay, you have to stop humiliating yourself!

"right." he looked at me, and i looked at him. i sighed and opened up the door, allowing him to come in.

"it's a nice place you have here." he walked around observing my house.

"thanks. are you fine with red wine?" i asked, walking into the kitchen.

"yeah that's perfect."

i poured him a glass and ventured off to find him. i found him in the living room focused on his phone. the lights were dim, and the tv was playing in the background. i took this as a moment to admire him. everything, and i mean everything was perfect.

"are you texting your girlfriend?" his eyes adverted to me and his infamous smirk was plastered on his face.

"why,  you jealous?"

"no. i was just wondering so i could send her a letter telling her how bad i feel for her."

i took a seat next to him, but i definitely kept the distance. i handed him his wine.

"you got jokes, huh? very funny."

i simply gave him a smug smirk and shrugged my shoulders.

"well, i'll have you know any girl would be lucky to have me. you probably know that by now. i can tell by the way you're always staring at me."

oh god, he caught me.

"what makes you think i don't have a boyfriend?"

"babe, should i remind you why i'm here? you left your phone at my house. and why were you at my house? because we had sex."

tay 0. humiliation 3.

"can't you just give me my phone and leave?"

"what's the fun in that.. babe?" he emphasized babe scooting closer to me.

my heartbeat started to increase as he got closer to me. "you should just go home," i said in one breath.

"i'm not in a rush. we have all the time in the world." he said in a more of a hushed tone.

he placed his hand on my thigh and i hoped he didn't notice the goosebumps all over my body.

he came to my ear and whispered, "what do you say? want to have a little fun?" i had to bite my lip to prevent me from moaning since he let his hand travel higher up my thigh.

[warning: sexual scene]

my breath started to hitch. he started to place hot, wet kisses all around my neck. why wasn't i stopping him?

"do you babe? want to have some fun?" i couldn't answer him because i was too busy trying not to lose myself from his touch.

"okay, i'll just be going then." he got up and was about to walk away, but i grabbed his wrist stopping him. oh my god. what was i doing?

"don't leave. not yet."

he smirked. "you really think i would leave so easily? not with you in that robe looking sexy as hell."

i pulled him back on to me and brought our lips together. he continued right where he left off because his hand was traveling up my thigh closer and closer to my core.

"stephen," i gasped once he started to rub my core. i let out a load moan and arched my back. stephen took this as a opportunity to undo my robe. i still had on my undergarments.

he attacked the valley of my breasts sucking and leaving kisses on every square inch. then suddenly, without any warning he pumped one finger into me. i was biting my lip so hard i knew it would be scanned over in the morning.

i took his shirt off and dug my nails into his back, making him grunt. that's when he added another not one, but two fingers inside of me.

i completely lost it. my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my breathing was hitched.

that continued for the rest of the night. for hours and hours. till sunrise.