no feelings my ass

tay.

i was currently getting ready to go to my first basketball game. why? steph insisted that i come and give it a shot, but i wasn't really feeling it. i had no idea about how basketball worked.

thankfully kendall was coming with me. although she was saving me from loneliness, i knew she was going to attack me with questions. ones i probably didn't know the answer to, to be honest.

i put some light waves in my brunette hair, and decides on leather pants, with a white tee and an army green bomber jacket.

simple and cute.

not too long after that kendall was waiting outside my house- honking her horn. rolling my eyes as if she would see it, i grabbed my purse and phone and ran out.

not even a second after getting into the car she slapped me on the arm.

"ow! what the hell was that for?!"

"one because you left me at the club the other night. and two the fact that your dating steph curry!"

"okay, i'm not dating him."

"then what's going on?"

"i don't know, but i. am. not. dating. stephen. curry. that's for damn sure."

"then why are we going to his game?"

"because he invited me."

"because you are dating him," she smirked.

i bit my lip and sighed. "kill me now." i muttered under my breath.

"i heard that," she smiled. "but you better not. don't wanna leave curry hanging."

i gave her my dirtiest look then proceeded to look out the window.

"fine then!" she surrendered. "then what would you call your relationship with him?"

"i don't know?" i answered with uncertainty. "a few casual hook ups i guess?"

"causal hook ups? wow. just get married already tay!"

"i'm five seconds away from finding a new best friend."

"like you could ever fucking replace me sis," she said bluntly. i looked at her with shock, then started to laugh.

"i think it's more vice versa, but ima let it slide for now."

"okay! okay! stop changing the subject! so on the real, what's the going on with y'all then?"

"i honestly don't know, and i'm being real with you ken. we hang out, and have sex. so what ever you call that i guess that is what we are? friends with benefits?"

"so you guys are friends with benefits that have sex, are sweet to each other, and show random affection? sounds like something more to me.."

"oh, look! we are here!" i said pointing to the huge arena ahead of us. thankfully i got us of the subject, and if we weren't here any sooner i had no idea what i would do.

"we're talking about this later little miss tay."

i gave her a cheeky smile, grabbed my phone and purse and got out of the car.

together, we walked to the front arena. not really knowing what to do, i walked up to a lady who worked here.

"can i have a name sweetie?" she politely asked me. she was a cute, older aged woman.

"it's tay madison." i gave her a smile as her eyes averted to her computer.

"ah, you are the one steph has been talking about! he's one lucky man."