Chapter 7

Regan's POV

Monday is here. Camas is more excited than Friday. I'm not. I have to deal with Shawn and Matt wanting to beat up every kid in the school. I put on a skinny bright green t-shirt that says " Live like a lady, Act like a lady " and my white high waisted shorts. I put on my black covers with ankle socks. I walk I to my bathroom and I brush my blue hair up into a high pony tail. I walk to my closet at I pull out my baby blue cheerleading outfit. I pack it in my backpack. I pick it up by the top strap and I walk downstairs. Dean, Sam, My mom and Dad are all sitting around watching the football game.

" Sam, Dean. Dont you guys have school?" I ask. They look at me.

" Our school has a holiday today" Dean says. I nod and I walk outside. Camas is talking with Cameron. She looks at me and waves. Her outfit is her Strapless blue striped top and Long black jeans with black vans.

" What's up bitch?" I say standing beside her.

" Talking to Cameron. "

" Hey Cam. What school do you go to?" I ask.

" St.Michelles Public high school. Sane as you guys"

" AWESOME!" Camas screams. She clears her throat. " I mean... Sweet. And the others?"

" They are joining with me. Sgall we head to the bus stop?" He asks. Camas nods. She takes my hand and we walk side by side. Camas is to the left of me and Cameron is to the right.

When we reach the bus stop, all the other guys are there. I see Shawn and Matt smiling at us. That's the first time I ever saw them smile! Camas runs at Cameron and Hops on his back. Matt looks at her. I slowly walk up to them. I lean against the bench. Taylor walks over to me.

" Hey. I'm glad were going to the same school."

" Yea... soo much fun" I sarcastically say. the bus comes around the corner. We all get ready to get on. Camas grabs my hand and we run on the bus first. We head to the backseat. Everyone else sits down. Aaron and Dillon fool around in the one seat 4 seats up. Great.