-7-

-EDITED-

-LUCKSON-

I laggardly wake up, admiring the roof of my room, It's Saturday and nothing to do well maybe something to do.

I was about hop inside of the bathroom when I noticed one drawer was open on my desk.

I head towards it firmly holding the handle and slowly pulling it.

Inside was letters? Weird, I don't remember writing letters let alone have the courage the sit on a chair and write a letter by hand.

I grab one of the letters, ripping it open. The note was kinda odd and frightening.

Dear Cutie,

Don't worry you'll be ours soon enough you just wait, we'll keep you safe from trouble.

Your future lovers,

Lovers? I'm too young for that even though I'm at an age where I can be inside a relationship, I choose not to.

What's more important for me is education, I close the drawer and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

The water was cold, not cold, just above average. After I'm done with my shower. I changed into something comfortable.

I check my messages on my phone to see a barrage of messages from various people.

I read almost every message sent to me, and the one that made me happy was Gomez. Suggesting to go outside and talk.

I reply back with a sure, after a couple of minutes Gomez replies back to me with a let's go now?

-VENUS-

Where are you heading out to, I grab my phone to call someone.

"Yes, boss? What do you need boss?" The person on the line asked.

"Keep watch of Luckson for a while" I commanded to the call.

"Ahh yes, boss" The person on the line answered.

I hang up and lay back down to my chair, he doesn't know it yet. Me and Neptune we're the one who wrote those letters, who'd stalked him.

Something about him makes me and my brother want him.

Flashback........

The leaves were rustling, the park was clean and not even noisy. I sit down enduring the warmth and peaceful area.

I look at my side to see a cute short boy, with a boy. They are practically laughing.

I wanted to say hi to them but I'm shy. Suddenly a shadow appeared in front of me.

I look straight at him, his cute appearance, frizzy brown hair, chiseled face. I fell in love with him from the first glance.

"Umm excuse me, you seem lonely. So I wanted to cheer you up" The boy babbled.

"No I'm alright, I'm fine" I corrected.

"Alright, I'm Luckson by the way" Luckson greeted.

"Oh, Venus" I replied.

"Brother there you are! I was looking all over for you" Neptune mumbled gasping for air.

I could see in Neptune's eyes that he fell in love too.

"Oh, my brother, Neptune." I introduced.

"Oh nice to meet you, I'm Luckson" Luckson nicely greeted.

"Oh well I must head off now, nice meeting you both!" Luckson added while walking off in the distance.

Flashback end..........

We will have him one way or another, we're sure of that.

-7- <Letters & Messages>