-27-

-LUCKSON-

"Put some clothes on" I shouted then I threw a blanket at them, I could hear them laughing while I closed the door still embarrassed about what just happened.

"What happened to you? You look like you saw something wrong" Alex let out which made me remember what happened.

I comforted him and told him it was nothing to worry about.

"I'm tired" Alex let out yawning somewhat in a loud tone.

I proposed to him to take a nap in the guest room which he agreed to so I happily escorted him there.

In the meantime let me check the place out, the place felt like a school well no not really a school but a large mansion.

Everywhere you go there will be at least more places you haven't looked at.

There was a gaming room, gym area, and surprisingly a bar that I didn't know existed here at their place.

And a lot of unoccupied rooms, maybe the house isn't fully done yet but nevertheless, the place looks finished.

I feel like I have been walking around in the same region every time these dark oak doors are ubiquitous but one door stood out to me.

A metallic door with a lock on it, I was curious about what's behind those doors but it needs a key.

Maybe the twins know something about this, I'm gonna ask them about that door.

After a couple of hours of just walking around. I think a couple of hours I don't know.

My tummy started rumbling making me speculate that I might be hungry or maybe I'm just not feeling well.

I ask one of the maids if they can direct me to the kitchen and they were kind enough to help me.

It took about a couple of minutes to get to the kitchen and there are stairs.

What time is it, my attention is taken by a clock in the kitchen which shows that it's almost midnight.

Neptune purred while carrying me bridal style. "Baby there you are, where were you?"

I responded quickly. "I- explored the place..."

Weird why do they smell bad like blood bad. I stare intently.

"Yes, baby?" Venus asked while glancing me like some food.

"Why do you guys smell weird, like blood weird..." I raised a question they were both emotionless just sitting there will I'm sitting on their laps.

"We- haven't taken a bath yet baby that's why" Neptune answered the question.

"Uhh- okay then" I shrugged it off maybe I'm just tired or paranoid again.

"Would you care to join us take a bath baby?" Venus suggested

I reassured them. "Uh- no thank I'm good"

"Alright..." Neptune said while heading towards the bathroom. They were giving glances that seem like they wanted to have coitus.

After exhaustedly waiting I could hear my name getting called inside the bathroom.

Then realizing it was one of the twins.

"Yeah?" I asked waiting for a reply

"Baby can you bring us two towels we forgot to grab some"

Without telling anything I head upstairs and grabbed two towels.

Knocking on the bathroom for them to open it so I can give them their towels.

Out of the blue, two arms pull me towards inside the bathroom. falling inside the bathtub by the twins.

Looking at myself and then looking back them "Guys- I already took a ba-"

They both get in the bathtub with my small body compared to theirs.

"Huh... What are yo- hmp"

The kiss was passionate, I could sense both of their hands all over me. Shoving them back but to no avail.

"Baby your so fucking good" grinding himself onto me.

"A-ah stop.." I groaned trying to push them off so I could get up. But unfortunately, they pulling me to them harder.

"Baby... Can we do it now?"

I could feel both of their faces buried in my neck leaving trails of marks.

"FUCK! I can't hold it anymore baby" Neptune howled while tearing my shirt and pants.

"Baby... We want you now"

Pushing themselves against me in a possessive way.

-27- <Love Making>