Epilogue

Taehyung's POV

"Babe, c'mon, stop sulking. We both know Jungkook and Lisa didn't mean for this to happen," my voice a little low but loud enough for her to hear.

Slowly, I made my way closer to where she is lying, her back facing my direction.

A smile slowly emerged on my lips.

I knew why Jennie was upset.

These past few weeks, she had been thinking of some ways on how we can reveal our relationship without making it too obvious that we planned it.

She wants us to be "official-official" and so am I. But of course, there are times that things wouldn't really be in our way and one of them is what happened earlier when Lisa and Jungkook had accidentally revealed their relationship to the public.

Jennie wasn't upset because she's against it. I know she's always the happiest if it's for her friends but she's been down coz she knows we'll have to wait for another year, two or more to reveal ours and that's a burden she doesn't seem to be happy to be carrying right now.

I mean, the realization hit me too.

Since Jimin and Chaeyoung are already married, and now, the ever so famous Liskook ship is now deemed real, a lot from both our fans will start speculating that the other Blackpink members might possibly in a relationship with some other Bangtan members too. And every one of us knows that it's something not many of our fans will easily accept.

Closing the door behind me, I moved closer until I was lying beside her, my arms snaking around her waist, her soft whimpers audible even though she was trying so hard not to let it be heard.

"GUCCI..." I whispered. "We can always tell them some other time, Nini. Please don't cry," I pulled her a little closer, her sweet scent lingering over my nose as I bury my face on her neck, tingling sensation rushing within my body.

I can't help but moan a little. Even the way she smells brings ecstasy on my system.

The boys would always tease Jennie how she has gotten totally whipped over me but I don't think it was the case. It has always been me from the beginning. I will beg for Jennie anytime I have to.

As cliche as it sounds, I'll catch a bullet for her or jump off a plane too regardless of how scared I was of heights. I'd do everything for her if I have to.

As long as she's mine and she's happy.

Never once did the two of us made trouble while dating, reason why both BigHit and YG never say something about our relationship. Maybe that's also the reason why both our company gave us the go signal to reveal our relationship the moment we were ready.

But Jungkook and Lisa happened and everybody knows it was an accident. They didn't mean to reveal everything and I know Jennie was just sad about the postponement of our revelation.

She turned her body towards me and I get to have a good glimpse of her face. My heart skipped a beat, her face bares from any makeup and she's as stunning as ever.

Her lips puckered, quivering like a baby that she is.

My baby.

"I was planning on writing a long-ass letter to tell our fans about us," she mumbled and she looks so damn adorable I can't help but lean forward and give her a peck on the lips.

"We can still do it some other time," I whispered, my other hand tracing her beautiful features, stopping on the side of her cheeks to wipe the tears that were flowing.