Oh Spark!

The four gods all sat in Sombra's world, surrounded by ghosts. They felt as if their plan failed and that they would never find OceanBreezia. SpitFire stood up and ran her fingers threw her flame like hair. "Did you two find anything in the wilderness portal?"

Sombra slowly shook his head in defeat. "No."

"Well, I'm just gonna go see. I have a good feeling about it."

SpitFire left in a direction when suddenly, EarthLace stood up. "Ya know what. We are going to find that portal! I don't care how long it takes! We will find it!" She helped her friends to their feet and they continued to journey through the world of shadows. Suddenly, out of no where, a small seashell flew to the group and into Sombra's hands. How's the hunt going?

Sombra dropped the shell in shock. "How does she know?!" He asked in disbelief. "How does she know what we're doing?!"

SpitFire stopped on the ledge she was on and looked down at her friends. "What happened?" Suddenly without a warning, a small molten pebble hit her head. She looked up to see her sister, the goddess of water.

"Oh spark! Oh ho ho spark!"

WindSwirl looked up at SpitFire. "Did you find it?"

"No...but I found OceanBreeze!"

EarthLace looked at her sisters little stare off and gasped. "Oh my gosh! She's right above you!"

Sombra grabbed WindSwirl's and EarthLace's hands and began to fly towards SpitFire. "Hold on, we're coming." However, by the time they got there, OceanBreeze was gone and all they found was SpitFire near a portal. EarthLace looked around and saw something abnormal in the distance.

"Uhhhh, there's something there!!!" She immediately hid behind Sombra.

SpitFire new that the abnormal something was the key to the portal. "Shhhh! Listen to me! I went through the portal, she thought I left, I went back and saw her disappearing in a direction!"

WindSwirl knew her sister was onto something. Even though SHE was always the one to find the solutions, she listened to her sister. "Ok, everyone form up on Spitz."

SpitFire lead the group into the cave OceanBreeze walked into. "Ok, she walked...this way."