Destiny Awaits

WindSwirl walked down the dirt path on her way to OceanBreezia. Her cool breezes blew in her face giving her the sense of a good morning. "Hey OceanBreeze, I sort of know where your house is so I'm adventuring off to find it."

OceanBreeze had a bad feeling. The land of the goddesses was huge and she was certain that Windy would get lost. "Just use the portal and go through Sombra's world."

"Yeah but, what if I want to find...the land of WindSwirl."

SpitFire chuckled at WindSwirl. She knew SpitFirton was a bad name for her town. But compared to the land of WindSwirl it didn't seem that bad. "So basically, you two are abandoning me in my time of need and going to find your own town? After all I've done for you two?! I made you what you are today!"

EarthLace objected to her sister's little statement. "No, no, no. I was there too."

"What are you guys talking about?!"

"Nothing SpitFire, it's too heart breaking to know the truth." SpitFire stopped walking and stared at a giant tree. She wondered what her sister's were hiding from her. Was it her destiny, her fate, her past? What ever it was, she was anxious to know. WindSwirl on the other hand also objected. "No, we're going to help you, we're just taking the long way to see what we can find."

OceanBreeze closed her chest. She couldn't believe her sisters' loyalty had dropped. Sure she could be a little frightening at times but she was all fun and laughter. Just like SpitFire, she could be intimidating must the others just see her as sweet and kindness. "Fine, forget you guys. I'm going to go fight this shark!"

WindSwirl eventually gave in to her sister. She didn't want to seem like a traitor. After all, she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her. SpitFire should've done the same thing in her opinion, but SpitFire didn't remember that she wasn't always a goddess. "Alright, fine. I'll help."

OceanBreeze left her house in OceanBreezia. "Alright, I'm coming back to base camp."

EarthLace giggled a little. She never really got to OceanBreezia, she stopped at a lake to enjoy to scent of the water lilies she had created. "You mean the cool town?"

"Just call it base camp."

Deep in the woods, SpitFire continued her journey to find her future town. Maybe her sister's didn't want her doing this because it was her destiny. She had to keep going. She came across a giant cavern that must've went at least a thousand miles down. "My gosh, EarthLace this must've taken you forever to make."

"SpitFire get back here so we can hunt this thing!"

"Ok! Fine! What ever makes you happy!" SpitFire turned around and started back to their little town. She didn't want to, but her sisters' relationship with her meant something.