My Kingdom for a Horse

"This is me coming into your house for the very first time." WindSwirl joked as she shut the door to OceanBreeze's house. There she met her sister's who were taking armor for round two of the war.

OceanBreeze lead her army upstairs where she kept the portal to Sombra's world. "Alright, is everyone ready?" The trio nodded as they entered the portal to a fiery world of ghosts and demons. The hissing of ghosts in despair echoed off the walls of molten rock. SpitFire clung onto WindSwirl as they made their way through the world.

"It sounds really scary in here."

"I thought you liked ghosts."

"I do, just not when they make that sound!" WindSwirl smiled and stroked the messy hair of her. She too knew how it felt to be surrounded by fear.

EarthLace lost sight of OceanBreeze and let her memory do the rest. They came to the wide open field of molten rock and fire where the portal was located. "Oh my gosh! So much on fire!"

SpitFire giggled a little and looked up at WindSwirl. "Very fire, much burning." Both goddesses giggled before high-fiving each other and entering the portal. They at last reached OceanBreezia to see all the destruction and ruins in which OceanBreeze had attempted to fix. The only thing that remained untouched was the wall surrounding the place. OceanBreeze rode up to the trio on a horse as if she were a knight in shining armor. SpitFire let go of WindSwirl and confronted OceanBreeze.

"Are you riding on a horse?!""

"Yeah."

"Do you have a horse I can ride on?"

"No."

"Why do you get all the cool stuff?"

"Because I've been here longer than both of you have."

"Doesn't that mean I should get a horse too?" EarthLace asked as she walked up to the horse. "Can we ride double?"

"No! Just open the gates so we can venture forth!"

EarthLace sighed as she opened the gates of OceanBreezia. She felt since she was the goddess of earth, she deserved the horse more than Breezia did. She went to the fields of carrots that OceanBreezia contained and pulled one up out of the dirt. "I have a carrot and there is a horse somewhere that needs to be tamed!"

Before leaving through the gates, WindSwirl looked back at her sister. She knew she couldn't find her a horse, but she could make her smile. "Lacy, I'm the horse! Tame me!"

EarthLace smiled at her and walked towards her with the carrot. "Ok, want a carrot?"

"Yes please!"

EarthLace put the carrot closer and closer to Windy's mouth before quickly shoving it in her mouth instead. "Oh sorry, I ate it." EarthLace and WindSwirl laughed as the exited through the gates of OceanBreezia.