02

A/N - Lacey Tate along with any kiddies belong to Carolineeexx.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

Riley walked out of home farm. She sighed to herself and got into her car. She needed to pick up her little sister from the train station. Lacey.

Riley was about to drive off when Graham came out. She wound the window down. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"To pick up Lacey. You remember my sister," Riley said as she took a sip of the coffee she had in her travel mug.

Graham nodded. "She is aware of everything?"

"Yep. She knows what she has to do," Riley explained.

***
Riley arrived at the train station. She parked her car and walked towards the platform where she knew Lacey would be.

Riley stood there for a few moments before the train pulled into the station. Lacey got off the train and walked towards her sister. "Miss me?"

Riley rolled her eyes but smiled. "Course I have," she said as she hugged her. The two of them had always been close.

***
Riley and Lacey were walking around the village. Riley was filling in Lacey on what she had to do. "I remember you know. Not an entire dummy," Lacey joked.

"Okay blondie."

"You're blonde too remember."

***
Graham stood outside and waited for Riley and Lacey. Riley's black Range Rover sped onto the grounds. Graham smirked slightly.

Riley got out the car as did Lacey. Graham had no idea that Lacey was in actual fact his daughter. He and Kim had an affair and Lacey was the result of that affair.

Riley smiled at him. "You remember Lacey right?" She asked.

Graham nodded and shook her hand. Lacey smiled. "It's nice to see you again," she said she checked her phone.

"Likewise."

***
Riley and Lacey stood in the pub. Chas was shocked to see how much they resembled each other. She didn't make no comment though.

The two of them sat in the corner and went over what they had to do. Lacey sighed. "I don't get why mum doesn't fully trust Graham. He seems to be doing okay," she said.

Riley shrugged. "I guess she just wants us on the inside to make sure everything is as it should be," she told her.

***
Graham and Joe were talking at Home Farm. Joe sighed. "I don't understand why she's sending everyone here to keep an eye on us. What can we do?" He said.

"She wants to make sure everything is working out right. You know what the consequences will be," Graham told him.

Joe sighed again. He knew what Kim Tate was like. He knew she wouldn't hesitate to have people killed if nothing went the way she wanted.

***
Riley and Lacey returned to home farm. Graham was waiting. "I trust you both enjoyed yourself," he said.

"It wasn't too bad."

***
Lacey had gone to bed. Riley sat in the kitchen with Graham. They both had unresolved issues between the two of them. They'd slept together before and hadn't talked about it.

Both of them knew that they needed to discuss it or the tension between would become unbearable. But could they admit how they truly felt?

Or would Kim get in the way?