05

Lacey woke and groaned. She could hear Riley and Graham having sex and it was beginning to gross her out. She was thrilled her sister was happy but she didn't want to keep hearing her have sex.

Lacey swore when she heard the bed hitting off the wall. She climbed out of bed and left the bedroom. She saw Riley leaving Graham's bedroom. "Can you keep it down? Some of us need beauty sleep."

Riley grinned and looked at her. "Sorry bubs. But you know how it is. He can't keep his hands off me. I'm irresistible," she joked.

"Yeah. I doubt it."

***
Riley sat on the sofa and sighed. She had been told her mum was being released from prison in time for the ball. Riley didn't know how it would go down with Lacey. She knew how much Lacey was annoyed by Kim.

Riley looked up as Graham walked in. She smiled and moved over for him to join her. Graham sat down and Riley laid her head on his shoulder. "How do we cope with all of this? My mum coming out the lot."

Graham shrugged. "We do what she asks of us."

Riley rolled her eyes. "Because the whole world revolves around helping Kim Tate get the empire she so desperately wants," she mumbled.

Graham nodded and pulled her close. "When she comes out, we won't be able to share a bed."

Riley scoffed. "Great. So I'm just keeping your bed warm till she comes back? I don't think so Graham. You can go wank from now on."

***
Riley was fuming. She hated how Graham was using her for sex. She knew she was better than that. She walked into the pub and ordered a large G&T.

Riley felt someone sit down next to her. She looked to see Cain and smiled. "Hello there Mr Dingle."

"Riley."

Riley grinned and got him a drink. "I don't see your wife. She not around today?"

Cain shook his head. "We had a row. I'm here to forget," he told her.

"Well I can help you with that."

***
Riley pulled Cain into the toilets and locked the door. The two of them were heatedly kissing. Riley smirked as Cain bit her neck. She knew she shouldn't have had sex with a married man. But she wanted to make Graham pay for what he said.

Cain pushed into Riley making them both moan. Riley felt like Cain wasn't as good as Graham. But she needed to forget what he said.

When they had both climaxed, Cain pulled out and looked at her. "We're not speaking of this again."

"Trust me. I know. Talk about a buzz kill."

***
Riley returned to home farm. Lacey was there with Joe and Graham. "Where have you been? You reek of vodka and sex."

Riley looked at Graham and walked off upstairs. She climbed into the shower and cried. The door opened and Graham was there. "Get out."

"No. You had sex with someone else and I want to know who."

"Get bent. You said you didn't want me in your bed when my mum came back so I'm making this easy for you. Get lost!"

Graham left the bathroom. Riley broke down crying. She didn't know how she could look Graham in the eyes again. Especially after she had slept with Cain Dingle.