Chapter 1~ The Big Move

Today is the day that my family moved to California from Colorado. I'm going to miss this place, all my friends, family, the little house that me and my brother grew up in, im going to miss everything here. Oh let me catch you up  on some things and introduce myself to you. Hi my name is Taylor I'm 17 years old, i have a brother named Ellington and he is 19 years old and plays the drums (he's pretty good at it too), we got along fairly well for the most part with the occasional arguements over petty things. Oh our dad also got a promotion which is the main reason that we are moving to California because that's where the job takes place. Ok so now your all caught up on everything and pretty much know almost everything there is to know about me.

Taylor P.O.V

        Mom I can't wait to get to California! "Why's that?" my mom asked. because i can't wait to meet me some Cali boys!...I mean make new friends haha i say trying to act like i didn't say that in front of my mom. "Mhmmm" my mom says sarcastically. What mom I'm being serious it's to make new friends not the boys. "Ok whatever you say Taylor" my mom says extremely sarcastically. "Mom we have to make sure to take my drums with us this trip!" my brother Ellington yells from the basement. "Yes Ellington I know this!" my mom yells back down to him. I decide to go downstairs and help Ellington pack up the rest of his drums. So Ellington think think your finally gonna find a band? I say with a little sass in my voice towards him. "Shut up Taylor it's a lot tougher than you think!" Ellington almost yelling at me says. Gee Ellington calm down i didn't mean it like that anyways you ready to meet some cute Cali girls? Hmmmm? i say getting really close to him. "Yeah I guess I am and sorry I wasn't trying to yell at you." Ellington says sincerely. I understand but I shouldn't have said it like that at all. "Alright let's go because that's everything from down here." Ellington says to me. "KIDS COME ON THAT'S EVERYTHING!!" my mom yells downstairs to us. "WE'RE COMING MOM!!" we yell back as we're running back upstairs. "Say goodbye to everyone/everything" our dad says to us. "Goodbye everyone and everything that we have ever come in contact with." Ellington and I both say as we're leaving.......

TO BE CONTINUED...