4.

August Pov
1 week later..

A nigga was finally being released today. I been in this bitch too long.

I was currently waiting on my brother Travis to come get me because the doctor told me I could drive right now due to my ribs being broken and my leg.

I waiting for a hour and Travis finally walked through the door.

He came in smiling. "Wassup lil bro, how you doin'?"

I smiled back and said "Shit, ian complainin, im just happy to be getting outta hea."

He started getting my stuff together so we could leave and I was happy as hell.

Celeste was really on my mind heavy though.

I havent talked to her since I left school about 2 weeks ago.

I really hope she aight. Lemme get outta this bitch though.

Celeste Pov

I walked through the school with my head down as usual. My life has been complete hell these last couple of weeks.

My stepdad has been raping me every night & threatening me if I told anyone.

Also, I have talked to nor heard from August.

He's the only one that I normally to, but I havent seen him. I hope everything's okay.

I went through my first 3 classes and went to lunch.

On my way to lunch, I saw this girl staring at me.

I kept walking with my head down hoping she'll stop staring, but she didnt.

Once I got in the Cafeteria, I sat at a table by myself and took out a book to read since I didnt have an appetite.

As I was reading I saw someone coming up to me out the corner of my eye.

I looked up and saw the girl that was staring at me in the hallway.  I wish she would leave me alone.

She walked up and said "Hey you August girlfriend right?"

I looked at her confused. "No, He- he's just a friend."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes and replied "Yeah okay, well stay away from my man or we're gonna have a problem"

I sat there not knowing what to say. She then walked away.

I rolled my eyes and continued reading.

Lunch was now over and I was going to finish the rest of the day off.

I walked in class and the same girl was in there. When I walked in she whispered something to her friends and they started laughing.

I sat in my seat and looked down. I dont know why they dont like me.

I've never did anything to them.. No one likes me and I dont know why.

I just wish I had friends like everyone else. Im tired of feeling alone.

I could feel myself about to cry so I quickly wiped my eyes and got myself together.

The day went past and the last bell rang to go home.

I walked out of the school and started walking home since my stepdad said he wouldnt pick me up today.

As I was walking, I heard a car behind me. I looked back and saw someone with all black on.

Before I could run, they had snatched me up. I tried to get away from them but they were too strong.

I kicked and screamed but that only made it worse.

The man punched me several times until I was weak.

He threw me in the back of the car and sped off..

I sat in the back praying to God that I made it out alive. I dont know why things keep happening to me.

I dont deserve any of this.

After a while the car stopped & the man picked me up. I was too weak to fight, so I cried my best to get out of his grip, but I was too weak.

He took me into this dark house and threw me in a cold, dark room.

I couldnt see anything.

Minutes later him and someone else walked in the room. I couldnt see who it was though.

They slowly walked toward me and I backed up as far as I could, but there was no where to go.

They picked me up and threw me on a bed and tied me up.

One of them began to take off my pants.

I kicked and screamed until He started choking me and yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"

I stopped screaming afraid of what he would do.

He continued to rip my clothes off and started to thrust in and out of me.

I moved around, trying to get him to stop, but he didnt.

Right then, all I could do is cry and ask God "Why me?" Why do I have to go through this? Why cant you just take me now?

I felt my heart breaking into millions of pieces as I watched the man rape me for hours..

After he was done, the other person came in the room. I screamed because I was scared that they would do the same thing.

The person walked up to me and turned on the light.

My eyes widened..

"Hey, Remember me?" the person said.