5.

Diamond in mm. (the girl that likes August)

Celeste Pov
I sat and watched the girl walk closer to me. It was the girl from earlier.

I was confused because I really didnt know why she hated me.

She walked closer and said "You thought I was gonna let you take my man?"

I sat there confused because I dont talk to anyone at school so who is she talking about?

"Oh you dont know who Im talking about bitch? "

I shook my head. She then chuckled and said "August".

After she said that she slapped me. I tried so hard to get from tied up but the ropes were too tight, cutting my wrists everytime I moved.

After she finished, she walked out and the guy from earlier walked in.

He came and untied me so that he could take me somewhere else.

As soon as he untied my last arm, I took that chance to run.

Just when I thought I had escaped, I felt myslef being yanked back by my hair.

I fell to the ground in pain, but some how I gained enough energy to get up and run again.

On my way out the door I felt somebody grab me and I looked back and saw the man.

He grabbed me by my waist and held on tight so I couldnt move.

Next thing you know, I felt something cold against my head. He had a gun pointed to my head.

"If you move, I'll pull this trigger and blow yo brains out bitch."

I stood there trying not to cry. I wished more than anything that someone would come save me.

He then threw me back in the room and locked the door so I couldnt get out.

I laid on the bed and cried and begged God to let someone find me while I was still alive.

August Pov

I went to school the next day and I was looking for Celeste but I didnt see her.

Its not like her to miss school so I hope she's okay.

As I went through the day, I couldnt help but think about Celeste.

The bell rang to go to lunch and I got up and left.

On my way to lunch, I saw the lil broad thats always trynna talk to me. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

I could see her following me.

When I made it to the cafeteria, she came and sat beside me. I turned around and acted like I didnt see her.

She said "Hey handsome, where's your little friend?" She had this little evil grin on her face.

I thought for a minute.. "Why you wanna know?"

She looked away and looked back at me amd smiled "I was just asking."

She then got up and left.

The day went pass and it was now time to go home. I walked out and waited on Travis to come get me.

10 minutes later, he pulled up and I got in the car.

"Wassup bro?" I said as I got in the car.

"Shid nothin bro, you good?"

"Yeah im straight im just worried about one of my friends."

"Oh yeah? Wassup with her?" he replied.

"I dont know she wasnt at school today and thats not like her, then this lil broad came up asking about her and I got a bad vibe from her."

"Well, shit I hope she good. Im finna go make this drop, you wanna ride wit me?"

"Yeah" I replied still thinking about the situation.

We pulled up to this old house and got out.

When we got to the door, we knocked and this man answered the door.

While Travis was giving him what he wanted, I searched our surroundings.

Right when he was finna close the door, I heard a scream come from inside the house...