7.

Continuation of last chapter.
August Pov

I looked back after I heard the gun shots and say a body hit the floor.

I looked down & saw the man laying there lifeless & I looked up and saw Travis standing there with a gun pointed at him.

I turned back around to finish taking the rope from around Celeste wrists.

When I finished I grabbed her & found her clothes in the corner and gave them to her to put on.

After we left there, I went straight to the hospital to see if she was okay.

We walked in the emergency room and told the woman at the front desk what was going on and she called the other doctors up to take Celeste to the back.

I went to wait in the waiting room. While I was waiting, all I could think about is Why didnt I find her earlier? Is she gonna be okay? Will she hate me for not finding her sooner?

I waited for about two hours and the Doctor came out and said "Celeste Williams?"

I stood up and walked over to him.

He smiled and said "Hi, Im Dr. Sanders and you?"
I wasnt trynna hea allat. "How is she?"

"Oh um, Can you come to my office with me to discuss it in private?"

I nodded and walked behind him.

I sat at the table and he started speaking.

"It looks like Ms. Williams was raped and because of that shes having lots of vaginal bleeding. From the looks of it, the person who did it forced himself into her. Im afraid that she might not be able to have kids."

I looked at him and my jaw clenched and I could feel my blood start to boil.

How can somebody do that to a innocent girl? What did she do to deserve this?

Its nothing I can do because the dude dead now, but I cant take that pain away from her.

I nodded so that he knew I was listening and after he finished, I asked if I could see her.

He walked me to her room and I walked in slowly.

When I walked in I saw her staring off into space so I made my presence known.

She then looked at me & turned her head away again.

I really hated seeing her like this and it was nothing I could do.

I walked up and asked her "How you feeling?"

She didn't respond so I thought maybe she didn't wanna talk right now so I left her alone and sat in the chair in the corner.

I wanted her to know that I was there for her but she wouldn't talk to me and I wasn't gonna make her talk right now.

After a hour passed she still hadnt said a word, she just looked off into space.

I looked at her and sighed.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked her.

It took her a while but she finally looked at me and I could see her eyes glossing over and I walked over to her and hugged her.

I let her cry on my shoulder until she was done.

When she had finally calmed down, I wiped her face and began to speak.

"Its okay ma. You gone get better, just stay strong for me. If I could take this pain away from you, I would but I cant so I'll be here to cheer you up. Im so sorry for what happened to you, he got what he deserve, but you didnt deserve that at all."

I saw tears falling from her eyes again.

I kissed her cheek and let her know that if she needed anything I was right here. I sat down beside her and let her lay her head on my chest until I heard light snores.