mid day intermission

Damn it's lunch time I sleep even though he enjoys his lunch. What he ate I honestly don't care finally he's done he walks around I think he's talking to himself or at least to me I can't remember what he says. Next class sleeps on his own great less work for me.

I take my craft to the galactic spaceport where I pilot my private space jet to my destination. when I arrive its just as beautiful as I remember it, the trees the animals, the blue sky, the clear water, and the sweet smell that not even to most putrid of smells could penetrate. I take the tram line from the port to that city of lythle. From there I stroll around town. I've been her countless times and yet I can't get enough of it beauty. eventually I make it to the capital castle and request hearing from the empress but she has been already expecting me "great I'm in trouble now" I head to her private garden(not even the city compares to its beauty). she stands there in white like an angel. I choke every time we meet. "well its about time you came" only she can strike fear into your soul while sounding so sweet. she turns around her soft fair skin is irresistible and her long black as night hair gently flows with the with the wind. "well you see I would of been here earlier but I got stuck in-" "can it!". I step back, she steps forward. "it doesn't matter at least you're here" she puts her palm on my cheek and gets closer "I only get to see you so often remember that, try not to get into too much trouble on our days got that?" she noticed my cuts from earlier. "I can't explain" "I don't want too know I said" "ok well then what do you want Ms.empress?" "all these years and you still call me that! I told you already you can address me by my real name" "yeeeeaaaah well about that I kinda forgot like the other hundreds of time" "you really are hopeless sometimes you know" "...." "anyways we need to do something Uriah and by we I mean you" "what is it" "you need to wake up" "wake up?" "you are a parasite in the kid's brain you live here but he doesn't he can't enjoy his life when he's awake because of you, you live off of his dreams for once don't you think it time that you wake up" what? I am awake how else would we be talking" "wake up" "yeah you told me but what do you mean?" "wake up! wake up! WAKE UP!"