dark loneliness

After I did my homework and ate dinner I went upstairs to my room. I laid down on my bed and like an eagle I spread out my full wingspan. Oh how I wish I could fly, like the birds in the sky, or the dragons in movies. I let out a big sigh...I reached for my phone no missed calls, no messages, nothing why do I bother paying for this thing I don't even use it. I get up in rage and take a shower. After I dry up and change I decide to iron my clothes for tomorrow. Black shirt, black pants, black shoes, black socks, and by black hair. My dad asked "don't you ever get tired with that look?" "No I think it looks good on me plus black goes with just about every color, even its counterpart white." "Well if that's what you wanna think but I think its time for a wardrobe change besides not very many people find black attractive" "ok thanks for the suggestion but I think I'll keep the black". I finished and went back to my room, turned off the lights and closed the door. I lay down for about an hour but seems like an eternity. within that hour I hear my cat scratch the door meowing for me to open the door and let her in, but I don't like her coming in my room she just jumps on top of me keeping me up. I also hear my little sister signing to her music. Most of my struggling to sleep was because of her. She finally stopped after my mom yelled at her to shut up "good job mom" I say to myself. Finally my closed eyes relax and the world gets darker and darker till I'm no more.

***************************************** I wake up in a frenzy gasping for air as if I ran out of oxygen while in space. "Not again" I say as I feel around my body to make sure I'm really awake. I live in his dreams the most adventurous life ever but when he sleeps and should be actually dreaming he doesn't dream yet I'm still alive "how" I ask myself every night this same question. Its all dark and there's nobody here there never is, its just...me all alone. "Why! why!...why the hell doesn't he dream!!!" I yell in rage. "I am no prince of darkness so why am I alone here in this vast darkness" I cry out loud for someone but I'm never heard. I just roll into a ball and stay idle hoping to hear some sort of sound but there's noting. I've tried screaming hoping the echo will make me feel like someone is out there, but not even an echo is here. There is nothing but emptiness. How is it possible that I'm here and exactly where am I? I stay in my ball and try to comfort myself by saying that the empress will know what's going on.