pure empress

“hey Uriah come over here"

“what dad?"

“it's been months since you've been out, go outside, meet a girl, dig up treasure, watch a movie, or go to your friend's house. Just get out of the house on a weekend. It's depressing to see you here all the time, you haven't gone out on a weekend in eight months!"

“dad you really wasted my time to tell me that? I don't like going out, weekends are for me if I don't get enough social time at school then oh well its too bad just leave me alone about it."

“come on son you just sit here watching these girly cartoons and reading. I know you're more interesting than that. I mean seriously I'm sure the guy's at school don't do that."

“yeah they don't, they stay at home playing video games and drinking soda all day. when they aren't home they usually are somewhere getting some action from their girlfriends, or doing drugs, or at some party's getting drunk. so I'm guessing that's what you want for me. Great plan for my health and future father!" I storm off enraged upstairs to my room. I close the do and lock it and lay on my bed. I can hear him knocking telling me to open up that he didn't mean it like that, but I ignore him anyways.

I call on my other half.

“hey buddy looks like you'll get what you want."

I comfortably rest my head on my pillow and close my eyes. I fell my physical self ascend from this world as I float into the empty void I always go when I sleep.

*****************************************

I wake up in my mid sized house in the center of Lythle. I quickly get up and showered. No time for breakfast, I put on my clothes and run out side. Without stopping to think I rush over to the empress private home which isn't too far away from the palace. As I'm running I notice this is the first time ever I have not enjoyed a morning here I'm so hasty I didn't notice the sweet sent or the gentle breeze, not even the lyn birds singing their works of art. Halfway there I stop for a breath when I think of how odd it is. The most beautiful place in the universe and I'm ignoring it just to talk to this woman. Given she's more gorgeous than the city itself but never once have I rushed through Lythle to speak with her.

I worry that this situation is more intense than I could of thought. I continue my sprint towards the empress “I must ask her what she meant" it echoes once more in my head, “wake up." I finally arrive and I knock on the door, but my slight tap on it slowly opens it. It's not like her to leave it open. I hear her stern yet ever so soft voice summon me in. I step inside closing the door. Too distracted to notice all the beautiful paintings and sculptures placed around the hall with the walls hand designed up to the dome up top. The hall has a smooth yet spine chilling echo with each footstep. She finally appears still in her signature white but rather than her blouse and skirt that she wears on her casual days, she is wearing a gown as if she just woke up. “Come on in, here follow me" she walks towards me while speaking. she grabs me by the wrist escorting me through the hallway. As embarrassing as it was, I was glad she did this because the halls were so long filled with rooms I would of gotten lost. we reach the last door and she opens it. Inside is a large canvas bed white of course, a wooden dresser with a mirror and French doors leading to a balcony. The fair empress invites me to take a seat on the side of her bed which I do. The bed is soft and yet firm just sitting at the edge nearly puts me to sleep in a state of ecstasy. When I turn to the empress she closed the door and begins to undo the belt holding her gown. Before I can turn or even say anything it gracefully falls off her body. “Empress! please at least cover yourself, you have nothing on!" I try to cover my eyes with my hand but her fair skin shines brighter than diamonds with the sunlight, its irresistible to turn away from. Frozen in shock I stay still as she gracefully, slowly walks over to me. As she sits to my right, she giggles. “To believe the one person to be in my room with me like this and its you. You an adventurous man, who never cares to settle down, find a wife, the one who can't even make it on time to our meeting. I am truly amazed at this."She falls back laying on the bed taking a deep breath and rising back up again. She crosses her body behind mine holding each of my shoulders. I can feel her breast against my back as her head creeps to the left of mine. “I know why you're hear Uriah" my body shivers, instantaneously my skin is covered with goosebumps. “Yes I directed it to you, wake up. I know what happens when he really sleeps at night. You are trapped there because you are not even awake you are asleep. there is a way to end it but it would end you as well. since you are part of his imagination you aren't real endless he dreams it like now. I want to help you get out of your cell and free you even if it means we cease to exist." Her right hand gently caresses over to my cheek and whispers in to my ear “I wan the two of us to know what it is like to be alive before we no longer exist." With that I was able to get up and finally say something. “Empress pure pure empress if we are just imagined up items then it doesn't matter if we have this moments to be alive we aren't even real to begin with so there is no point to wasting our time here any longer I don't want to suffer any more maybe it'll be like suicide but we were never real to begin with." She gets up slowly and emotionless, no expression at all. I take a step back I grow nervous as she grows closer. Then I felt it the stinging burn on my face from her soft gentle palm. The smack could of been heard through out all of Lythle and possibly even further. She turns around and begins to put on some clothes. “I don't want to leave this on an open note so I must ask you to leave next time you return I'll be ready with our supplies for our journey. If there is anything you need that you have already pack it and leave it by your bed before he wakes up, also any last minute rations and supplies that you do not yet have acquired write a list down and put it on your night stand I will see it is completed before your return now go on. Soon you will wake up and be at peace at last."

I returned home and packed all of my tools, gear, and any possible weapons needed as I do a list check I see a sword in my armory that shines golden light even from outside of the sheath. I have never used it. It was a gift from the empress and have no use for it but I'll pack it anyways even if I don't need it at least I'll have it to the very end.

Finally it ends and I will be awakened, unlike the same time over and over again I will be truly awakened the memories I've made hero will disappear, and the world will vanish, and yet I am ready for my true awakening.