CHAPTER 31 - MATTHEW

Just love me

I sat beside Angelo staring off into the sky. Everything was crazy really. I knew there was a lot I had to tell him, a lot he didn't know that he deserved to know.

"So..." I began and turned to Angelo who was already staring at me. "I am the devils son incarnated." I decided to begin and Angelo stared at me. "That is what makes me the heir, I can open the gate to hell which allows the devil, Jonah, to come to earth." I sighed and shook my head. "It's weird for me because I didn't even know what I was doing, it was more instinct than anything, muscle memory, I suppose and I hardly ever felt like I was in control and I don't know why."

Angelo looked at me with furrowed brows as I told him about my experience in hell, about Jaclyn and my time with him. He looked lost in thought once I finished but he nodded and I saw him lift his hand to his stomach.

"Okay," he sighed. "Will you be opening it often?"

"No," I told him. "When I came back, I was in the manor, the keg in my hand." I told him recalling what happened after Jonah had tortured Lillian for escaping. "I burned that house down."

"What?" I felt my face harden.

"No way will I allow that to happen again." I told him shaking my head. "Jonah and everyone there should just stay there." I took a deep breath. "I don't like what that key does to me, which was actually Jonah talking to me the entire time,mind you." I found myself fuming.

"Talking to you?"

"Yeah, when I had the key, you saw what it did to me, I kept hearing a voice, urging me to open the door, to get Jonah here, it was him! He is bonded to it, it's how he ensures I'll open the door for him all the time. Damned asshole." I folded my arms over my chest and shook my head. Angelo chuckled and touched my forearm.

"Calm down." He smiled. "So, it was never you here with us? You were in hell the entire time Jonah looked for Lillian?" I gave him a nod and he sighed. "So, what have you made exactly?" He asked furrowing his brows and I took a deep breath and frowned.

"Angelo..." I mumbled knowing what she meant because Jonah had told me before I left. I touched my mates cheek then trailed my finger down his cheek to rest on his stomach. "Your pregnant."

Angelo blinked slowly before he looked away.

"So...the next heir..." I found myself nodding even though he was looking away at me. "Despair, huh?" He chuckled.

"It's okay...." I told him, moving his face to look at me. His eyes were glassy. "It's okay..."

"How?" He mumbled, "you said we shouldn't have kids so soon, and you just got back to me. How is it okay that our kid is what? Breaker of hell?" I looked down.

"We don't know that yet," I caressed his head. "Predictions aren't always what they seem. It could mean something completely different from what we think." I kissed his cheek. "And we don't have to have it figured out now, we have time... For now..." I found myself smiling. "Life is too short, and I would like to spend it loving you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked worriedly and I laughed lightly.

"Just love me, Angelo, that's all I mean." He studied my face and cupped my cheek before he straddled my lap.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer.

"Tell me it'll be okay," he whispered.

"It'll be okay."

*

Angelo held me tightly against him, we were in the shower, I held myself up against the wall as he moved against me from behind. I moaned as he bit down on my neck,remarking me as his cock buried itself deeply within me.

"Angelo..." I sighed with a smile as he pulled out and pushed forcefully back inside of me. I panted heavily, the shower steaming and the water making us slippery. As unsafe as it was, I was so lost in bliss, I hardly found myself caring about the danger.

"Mate," Angelo growled,nibbling on my earlobe. His hand wrapped around my waist and he began to tug on my cock, his other hand rolling my balls. He thumbed my slit as precum spilled out. I moaned and pushed back against him.

"I love you." I said huskily as my eyes went blood red and I gapped as my orgasm neared. He tugged faster, helping me reach my climax faster and I spilled my seed all over the tiled floor.

We stood there, joined and panting. I shivered as he began to pull out, his cum running out my ass and down my leg. I watched it go into the drain and Angelo kissed my neck softly before I turned around.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him deeply. I watched him and ran my fingers through his hair as we embraced under the sprays of water.

I swallowed as my throat felt thick. I took a deep breath closing my eyes pushing the memory away, but it didn't seem to want to be ignored.

Jaclyn sat down easily on one of the couches in the living room. Jonah emerged from a room, cleaning his hands with a red cloth. He offered me a smile and I noticed how he didn't look like me anymore. His eyes were black and he was very handsome with his blonde hair and dimpled smile.

"Ahh, Matthew, I see you are still here." He chuckled deeply. "I must say, you are healthier than I thought you'd be." He mused and my brows furrowed. "What are you? 17? 18,now?"

"18..." I mumbled watching him nervously as he nodded.

"So, that's what? 4 more years,Jaclyn?"

"5, my love." The man supplied with a smile.

"That's not too bad." Jonah smirked. "Not bad at all.

"What are you talking about?"

"Our more permanent reunion."

"What are you thinking about?" Angelo said and I offered him a smile.

"Baby names," I lied easily and Angelo flushed and looked down at his belly.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Hmmm... Skye for a girl and maybe Hawk for a boy." Angelo's face twisted and he stepped back turning the shower off.

"What!? No way?"

"What? They are beautiful." Angelo gave me a look like I'm crazy.

"I'm not going to argue with you right now." He turned and got out of the shower and I whined.

"What's that supposed to mean."

"We aren't naming our kid Hawk or Skye." He shook his head. "No way." He said as I dried his hair.

"But I like them." Angelo pursed his lips and shook his head.

"I can't believe you." He sighed and chuckled. "Ridiculous." He mumbled and I admired how beautiful he was as I dries him.