Chapter 12

• Dedicated to Milky Way

Beautiful Amber Heard playing as Riley >>>>>>

"Ow." Harry groaned after I punched him in the no-go-zone.

"That's what you get for trying to steal my candy, Styles." I smirked. I walked to the living room to find Louis and Zayn playing Mario kart.

"Hey losers." I greeted them. They ignored me. How dare my peasants ignore me! I quickly unplugged the game system.

"What the f-"

"Don't use that language when we have children here!" I scolded Louis.

"Why'd you do that! Plus, there are no kids here!" Louis argued.

"I did it because you ignored me and Zayn is the child." I explained. Louis sighed and shook his head in disappointment. I laughed.

"I love myself." I said with a smile.

Harry walked into the room at that moment.

"Hey look! Another kid!" I shouted.

Harry rolled his eyes before plopping down on the couch.

Zayn plugged it back in and flipped me off.

"Knob head." I smirked. He ignored me. I finished my chocolate an left the room. I walked up the stairs and went to Niall's room. I opened the door quickly and shouted,

"I'M HERE MY BLUBBER NUGGET NUMBER TWO!" I yelled. He looked up from his iPad for second before turning back to it. He was sitting on his bed with his bottom half under the blanket. He was also shirtless. I skipped over to his bed and sat on the edge.

"Watcha doing?" I asked in a sing-a-song voice.

"Stuff."

"That's nice."

"Mhm."

"Yup."

"Yeah."

"OKay."

"Sure."

"Nice."

"Wonderful."

"Amazi-"

"BACON!" I yelled before running out if his room. I was running to my room and slipped when I remembered that I had socks on. I hit my elbow on the floor really hard. I laid there groaning in pain. I held my elbow to try to stop the pain. I must've hit my funny bone. I would ask why do they call it a funny bone, but I ask that every time I hit it.

I squeezed my eyes closed for a moment and opened them to see a head of curls and green eyes above me.

"You okay?" Harry asked, holding out his hand.

"Yeah." I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I went to walk away but he blocked my path, so I ran into his body.

"Really?" I sassed. He gave me a cheeky smile in response.

"What do ya want, Styles?"

"The other boys are all doing stuff tomorrow so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow together?"

"Not as a date." He quickly added after he said that.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, sure?" I answered questioningly. Do I really want to spend time with curls? Well I basically already said yes, so there's no going back now. Shite.

"Hello? Any one in there?" Harry tapped my forehead with his pointer finger.

"Yeah?" I blinked a few times.

"I said great." Harry repeated with a smile.

"Well, see ya tomorrow." I said before walking pass him.

"Bye." He said quietly.

A/N

Short I know!!! Please don't scold me! I updated finally though :D Last chapter it was 2. Something K, now it's almost 7K!!!!!! That's amazing!!!!! Especially considering that I haven't updated in forever!!!! That's proves how awesome you guys are :) Thank you a thousand times <3 I love you guys!

- Jessie

xxComment Pleasexx