Chapter 14

NOT EDITED

Riley's POV

It was the next day and I was preparing for departure. Harry of course was ready to go. He was. Currently yelling at me to hurry up.
"It would go faster if you stopped yelling at me!" I yelled at him. I could practically hear him cross his arms over his chest.

"Just hurry up." Harry huffed. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

"You happy now?" I asked. I was wearing a black bikini, a white loose fitting tank that said "Will Wake Up For bacon", and black booty shorts.

"Yes." He gave me a smug grin. I slipped on flip flops that were sitting on the ground by the door. He grabbed his bag and we walled out the door. I climbed into the car and pulled my seat belt on.

"Are you sure I should let you drive me somewhere? I dont want to die today." I asked Harry.
"Ha-ha, very funny." Harry said while turing on the engine.

"Where are we going anyway? It's too cold to be swimming." I asked, watching out the window as we drove down the streets.

"Somewhere we can swim." Harry stated.

"Well no ducking duh!" I said. Harry laughed. Stupid curls and his stupid sarcastic remarks. You know what, i'm gonna take that back since im just as, maybe more, sarcastic as him.

We stayed quiet for the most part, when we would talk it didnt go anywhere because of or sarcastic-ness. Soon enough we were at our destination.

"Um, Harry, did you take me here to murder me?" I asked, looking around at the secluded area.

"Maybe." He said in a sly voice. He shut his door and walked around the car to my side. "Follow me." He started walking off. I followed behind him singing Let It Go in an obnoxious way. Harry ignored me the whole time.

"Harry! I'm booooooored and my feet huuuuuuurt!" I whined.

"We're almost there." He replied in a sing-a-song voice. I groaned in response because he said that ten minutes ago. "Ahhh! Here we are!" Harry exclaimed with a grin. I walked up to him and gasped. It was stunning. It was a cove type thing. Even though it was cold, I wanted to swim really bad.

"We're swimming here, right?" I asked and bounced up and down.

"Nah, im murdering you here, remember?" He grinned.

"Shuddup, Styles." I mumbled. He threw his head back and laughed. "I'm swimming now." Harry nodded and we both stripped down to our swimsuits.

"Race ya!" Harry yelled and started running towards the water.

"You're the child of unfairness I yelled as I started to chase after him. We reached the waters edge and Harry stopped. I couldnt stop myself and before I knew I was being thrown over Harry's shoulder and chucked into the freezing water. When I surfaced Harry was laughing. I flipped him off and cursed him out.

"Such a dirty mouth you've got." Harry winked.

"Such a cheeky bastard you are." I vommented. "It's your turn now." I smirked. I started splashing him and he was yelling at me but I couldnt understand him since he was also laughing. I stopped and he looked at me with a kinda smirk. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." I scoffed. He turned away and was blushing the tiniest bit. I ignored it and went off into deeper water to swim. Harry followed.

A/N: Hello my little fun sized candy bars :D. Watcha been up to? Here is a chapter for my lovely fans who actually like this xD Thank yoi so much for the support you give me. I love reading your comments and what you have to say :) Have a good day! xxx

PS some fan service of harry working out, just for ya'll ;)