20. Why cant we?

Colby was in his hotel room watching tv when there was a knock on the door he threw the remote on the table got up and answered it.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"We have a problem" Mickie told him

"What?" he said looking up and down the hall making sure no one was around.

"Their back together" Mickie said

"What do you mean there back together?" he asked

"I saw him go into her hotel room with candles and flowers so I'm sure they talked and the truth came out so that's what I mean by their back together" Mickie said "We have to do something about this" she told him.

"What else can we do?" he asked "If that didn't tear them apart I don't know what will" he told her.

"Something that makes them both look really bad to the point that they never want to talk again" Mickie told him.

"Ok" Colby said "But from now on text me and we can meet I don't need Sasha showing up and seeing you here it will mess everything up" he told her

"Ok" Mickie said leaving.

A few minutes later Sasha came flying through the door without a word she grabbed her stuff and started packing all her bags.

"Baby what's wrong?" Colby said coming out of the bathroom

Sasha didn't say anything she continued to pack her bags she was fighting to keep the tears in when he grabbed her and turned her around.

"What's going on?" he asked

"I'm leaving" she told him

"Why?" he asked with a confused look

"I need to think about everything and I can't do that with you around so I need time away from you" Sasha said

"Wait what did I do?" He asked

"Wow" she said shaking her head "Do you think I'm that stupid Colby?" she asked him "She told me everything" she told him.

"Who?" he asked

"Rose" Sasha yelled at him before turning back to her bags "What I don't get is why?" She said "Why now?" she yelled

"I don't understand what you're talking about" he told her

"You kissed her Colby" Sasha said "And told her you loved her" she said as the tears started falling "You had years to act on any feelings you had for her and you never did but now that we're married and she seems to find someone else that's when you decide to tell her you love her" she said grabbing her bags and going to the door.

"Baby just let me explain" Colby said grabbing her hand

"I want the truth" She told him "You owe me that much" she added.

"Ok I did kiss her but it was only to see if I did have feelings for her which I don't" he told her "But I never told her I loved her" he said

"Then why would she say you did?" Sasha asked crossing her arms

"To drive a wedge in-between us" He told her "Can't you see that she is just trying to get us to break up so she can try and swoop in" he said grabbing her shoulders "I know that I was wrong for kissing her and giving her false hope but I swear to you that I love you and only you baby"

"I don't know Colby I just need time to think" she said leaving

Colby felt his world crash around him not even a few hours ago he was on top of the world and now he was on the verge of losing everything he should have known that Rose was going to run her mouth and that pissed him off now he was all for doing whatever it took to break her and Leati up.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning the sunlight came through the window sending a warm sensation over Rose's body she smiled when she felt the arm around her waist tighten she turned her head and rubbed the sleep from her eyes and stared at the sleeping man next to her.

Rose traced the outline of his tattoos she leaned over and placed a soft kiss to his arm she dragged her lips slowly over his shoulder blade to his neck giving him a lite bite then licking over the same spot she pressed her lips against his ear and then his jawline before finally calming his lips with hers she pushed her tongue in his mouth as they both moaned into the kiss.

"Good Morning Baby" Leati said in a raspy voice against her lips.

"Morning Love" she said back with a light peck.

Rose pulled away and laid on his chest she ran her finger up and down his abs and let out a small chuckle.

"What's funny?" Leati asked

"Us" she said flipping to her stomach and resting her head in her hands

"Why are we funny?" he asked while pushing her curl behind her ear

"Because never in a million years did I truly believe that me and you well would be me and you" she told him "but I am head over heels happy that it happened" she added

"Want to know a secret?" he asked rubbing her cheek she shook her head yes "I Always knew we would or at least hoped we would" he told her

"Well thanks for never giving up hope" Rose said as she kissed him

"Never could" Leati said "I love you way to much" he told her.

"I love you too" she said giving him a peck

"How about you show me how much" he said pulling at the sheet to expose her body

"Now I would love to but we can't" she said rolling over and sitting on the side of the bed

"And why can't we?" he said coming up behind her and pushing her hair out of the way kissing her neck

"Because we have a flight to catch" Rose told him standing up "But if you get that sexy ass out of bed we can shower together" she told him "And I do mean shower" she said pointing a finger at him.

Leati watched as Rose went into the bathroom and purposely switching her hips more than normal he groaned as she did before standing up "God I love that women" he said going into the bathroom.