Revenge of the Rogues

I walked Bella in the park and I brought a ball for her to play fetch. "Good girl!" I yelled as Bella caught the ball in the air. I laughed and I saw Sam and my smile fainted "Mia, hey. Didn't know I'd see you here." He said and I smiled "Well, I do live just right there." I told him and he nodded "So what are you doing back here?" I asked and he sighed " My family, The Rathaway's, my Uncle and Aunt are coming back from Paris and my father wanted me to meet them for business. " Sam said and I nodded. "Oh I didn't know, Well I guess I'll see you around." I said and I turned around. "Hey Mia! Uh do you wanna maybe get a drink later?" He asked and I smirked "Sorry, I have plans... With Ben." I said and walked away.

"So, he just shows up out of nowhere, saying he's back for work and thinks he can ask me out!" I told Millie and Ben

"So, he just shows up out of nowhere, saying he's back for work and thinks he can ask me out!" I told Millie and Ben. "And what did you say?" Ben asked and I smiled "I told him I had plans with you." "Oh okay, um so... What do you wanna do?"Ben asked and I sighed "How about we have a dinner date." I said and he smiled "That would be great". I went to S.T.A.R. Labs and Barry told me Snart was back and memories came flooding back "Why is he back this time?" I asked him and Barry sighed "He's back for the Flash." "Ah, I say if he wants a fight let's give it to him. I totally want to fight this guy after he took me and I almost...." I was about to finish that sentence but I choked "It's alright Mia. I know you want him to pay, but Cisco and I will work with Joe and the Police and devise a way to catch cold. But listen, Mia, Barry after this past Christmas, after the events with the Reverse-Flash... And your episode, I just think he poses a greater threat to all of us." Dr. Wells said and I rolled my eyes and walked out of the cortex.

Barry POV

I told Joe about not catching cold with Mia and he frowned "You mind telling me what brought about this change of heart?" He asked and I sighed "This Man in Yellow, the man that killed our mom, is still out there. We have to be ready to face him, which means amping up my speed." "Your mom's killer Isn't the only reason you've been doing this. And what does Mia think of this?" Joe asked and I sighed "She's gonna have to respect my decision, she wants to get Snart but the last time she went up against him her, a bunch of people got hurt in the process including her." I told him. "You told me that if you could use your powers to save someone from a burning building, you would." "Look, Dr. Wells and S.T.A.R. Labs are gonna work with you. Cisco thinks he has a way to protect the police against Snart's cold gun." I told him and he frowned "Barry, I can understand if you're scared. We talked about this. Mia also has a right to fight Snart, even though I want her safe too." "Of course I'm scared, Joe. This guy can run into the precinct and kill everyone in here in seconds. He threatened Iris, He almost killed Mia too. Snart is the least of our worries, I won't let him hurt the most important people in my life again. If that means devoting every second I have outside this place to getting faster and to stopping him, then that's what I'm gonna do. I'm sorry. I made up my mind." I said and he sighed. Joe was about to say something but I just left.

Mia's POV

I helped Iris pack and Iris laughed "Awe Mia, look it's the picture we took on your first Halloween with us!" Iris squealed and I smiled at the photo. Iris was dressed up as Tom the Cat and I was Jerry the Mouse "Oh Mia, you were so cute." "Thanks, awe look at Barry. Ha! he dressed up as a Pirate!" I said and Joe laughed. Barry came in and I just rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to get water. Iris left and I heard Barry tell Joe that he confessed his love to Iris "Woah, Woah, Woah! You told Iris! Finally!" I yelled and Barry just sighed "What?" "Iris isn't talking to me. She's still moving in with Eddie." Barry said and I nodded "Oh, well it's your fault. You kept all your love a secret so..." I said and Joe agreed with me. "You know she's not gonna come back and clean up." Joe said going back to the kitchen and Barry super speeded to clean up. Joe called me into the kitchen and I frowned "We might need back-up, just in case this plan backfires and I need this to be kept a secret from Barry. He thinks you should go up against Snart but I'm letting it be your choice, I think you can take him." Joe said and I nodded "I know I can. This is what I train for." I told him and I went to the apartment to get ready.