8. Controller

Warnings! Violent chapter ahead! Also since there's demons, there will also be religious snippets mentioned! Again bad characters, etc, you have been warned!

_______________________________________

Yoongi was shaking, but before he could control his own body he went straight to grab a knife from the table. He swung right toward at Namjoon's neck, but something stopped him.

Jin was holding Yoongi's wrist, but apparently Yoongi was strong enough to make it stab at Jin's chest. Before he could stab it anymore, Jin grabbed the knife's blade tight with his other hand.

Right away Jungkook who was the closest to Yoongi pulled him off, but in doing so angered Yoongi more. In the slipperiness of his blood, the knife slipped away from Jin's grasp, and Yoongi tried to stab Jungkook in the leg.

The blade only swiped across Jungkook's clothes and skin, though, and Jimin was quick to grab Yoongi's arm, "Yoongi, wake up!"

Namjoon immediately got up and tried to take the knife from him, "Hold him down. Fuck, it's a demon!"

Jimin soon realized why it was happening. He didnt think Yoongi had taken a demon, especially with how idle it had been for the past while.

Hoseok stood up watching everything happen, but he couldn't move. He did, however, notice that next to him Taehyung seemed to be in his own world. His hands were cradling his head down to face the table. His legs were shaking vigorously as he sat and he whispered to himself.

Hoseok looked towards Jin who was closing his eyes and facing away from his hand as if he were afraid of the sight of his own blood. He looked like he was going to vomit.

"Jiminie! Stop!" Hoseok heard Jungkook yell, and immediately he turned around, just knowing that Jimin was behind him.

Hoseok immediately got up, the chair falling backward at his sudden movement. Jimin was only a few inches away from him and his eyes were a deepened black again. They were shot wide.

Right away Hoseok backed up, but there wasn't much room to go back as he hit the counter immediately. Jin was still trembling and unable to process anything that went on and the same was happening to Taehyung. On his own Hoseok faced Jimin as he walked closer and closer, "Jimin.."

Roughly Jimin grabbed Hoseok's throat and lifted him up, then bashed his head on the counter. The first time was too quick for Hoseok to stop and soon Jimin was tugging at his hair to do it. Repeatedly Hoseok tried to stop the blow but Jimin was too hard and too quick. Jimin laughed, "What's wrong? Your God isn't answering your prayers? You're human now. Maybe not even—you're just a clipped bird."

Jimin lifted him up by the hair and Hoseok hissed as tried to pull Jimin's hand off, but it was like a toddler trying to fight off a fully grown adult. The demons inside Jimin laughed and bashed his head into the floor, but before Hoseok could try to kick him off, he felt someone pull Jimin off of him.

Jimin crashed hard against the kitchen table.

As Hoseok got up, he realized Taehyung was in front of Hoseok yelling towards Jimin but he didn't sound normal. His voice sounded like a loud growl that pierced everyone's ears.

Jimin rubbed his head as he tried to get up, and Taehyung defensively shielded Hoseok with his arms stretched and ready to attack.

As Jimin stood, Hoseok could now see that Jimin was wiping blood off his chin and lips.

"Wow, what in the fuck are you." Jimin said pathetically as he looked at Taehyung.

Hoseok could tell that Taehyung was angry. He could hear low growls under Taehyung's breathe.