3. Shooting Stars

When they all got upstairs, Yoongi had already told Namjoon and Jin they could stay over. With Taehyung's approval, he even told them that they could sleep in their room. He would have let them sleep in their extra guest room, but there was only a mattress on the floor.

They hadn't bought beds mainly because it was already enough for Taehyung's parents to have put the deposit on the apartment. They really didn't want to ask for anything else.

Jungkook sat next to Jimin and Hoseok at the kitchen table. Taehyung stood next to Yoongi concerned-—but he patiently waited for someone to explain what happened since he had arrived only after everything.

Yoongi leaned on the counter, facing the kitchen table. He really didn't know where to start. He knew what he didn't want to start with, and that was whatever Jimin had did, because that would mean actually talking to him. Why was he being like this?

__________________________Jimin's POV

Jimin sat uncomfortably on a chair of the kitchen table, darkness of his hood covering his face. That man.. Jungkook's ex. He could've killed him today. Still, how was Jimin supposed to know?

What confused him more was..

"Hey." He heard Yoongi call out. Apparently it was for him.

Jimin looked up to see the mint-haired man staring at him.

"Let's talk?" Yoongi asked as he stood up. From his body language he was asking Jimin to follow him. He didn't seem mad or anything. He just looked like he didn't want to bring something up with everyone else.

Jimin nodded and immediately got up. He saw that Jungkook was worried, but he was too concerned about everything else.

Yoongi went first into the bathroom but waited until Jimin entered to close the door behind him. Jimin stood in the middle of the room, lollipop still in his mouth, and hands tucked snug into the pocket of his hoodie.

He watched the man sigh and walk towards the sink to turn on the water.

"'Jimin' it was, right?" Yoongi mumbled. Heat lightly grazed both their cheeks. "Was I.. the only one who saw..us?"

Jimin held the stick of the lollipop and took it out of his mouth. He nodded but was worried if Yoongi would have rejected him somehow.

He saw everything. They both saw everything. And felt everything. Every fight they would ever have, every happy moment they would share together. It all felt like it had happened already. Jimin sunk, struggling to hold back the ever growing pain in his chest. He missed Yoongi so bad.

Jimin held the stick of his lollipop tight, looking down at the ground, completely shaking. He felt every emotion they ever would feel come over him, and it made him want to cry, yell, and jump for joy all at once. Fighting to keep calm, he froze and blankly stared into space. Yoongi.. this man, this stranger.. he was in love with him. Ridiculous as it sounded.

Jimin wanted to say it, he needed to say it.. but he feared even more if Yoongi would reject those words. If he would reject him..

__________________________Yoongi's POV

They both stood silently, but Yoongi proceeded to try and wash off the blood from his hands and face. He watched Jimin in the mirror, knowing full well that Jimin wouldn't risk meeting eyes with him at all.

Yoongi realized there were a few drops of blood on his shirt, but didn't mind them. The air was too heavy in the bathroom that it distracted him completely. Through the reflection of the mirror he noticed the lollipop was pink. Maybe it was bubblegum flavored. Right..