6. Shadows

Taehyung felt something was wrong and turned around to see what was going on. He immediately stopped walking, and so did Yoongi. He watched as Jungkook was walking towards Jimin who seemed to not be moving at all. He only watched Jungkook.

Yoongi only saw Jimin's back, but it felt like before. Something was off. Was Jimin going to do something? Yoongi was going to try to approach Jimin, but Taehyung stopped him, "Yoongi, stay back."

The closer Jungkook got, the slower he walked, cautiously raising his hands up.

Namjoon and Jin finally caught up to the group, and looked at see what was going on. In no more than a few seconds, Namjoon told Jin to stay back as he ran between Jungkook and Jimin. He pushed Jungkook from moving any further and faced Jimin head on.

Jungkook looked at him confused, "Namjoonie-ah.."

"You're being reckless again, Jungkook. This isn't the Jimin you know no matter how much you want it to be." Namjoon said as he looked at Jimin whose eyes were a deep black.

Worriedly Yoongi looked from behind Taehyung. He tried to push him out of the way, but Taehyung wasn't having it. Tightly he held onto Yoongi's arm.

"Tae—" Yoongi voiced, but he didn't reply. He only glared at Jimin.

Hoseok watched as Jimin's eyes shut closed and he started to fall, but Namjoon caught him. Everyone was going to approach the two, but Namjoon waved a hand to wait.

"Jimin?" Namjoon called out. A few seconds later Jimin weakly opened his eyes. "Hey."

"Where am I? What happened?" Jimin mumbled.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called out impatiently.

"He's fine now." Namjoon said to Jungkook.

Immediately Jungkook ran to comfort him, but the guy seemed completely fine.

Taehyung let go of Yoongi and they all approached him. All except Hoseok, which Namjoon noticed.

Yoongi, too, seemed to notice so he looked at Namjoon. They knew they might have to question it later.

____________________Yoongi's P.O.V.

On the way back, they went to the closest food spot. Each of them got drinks, and sat down while Namjoon pulled Yoongi aside. "Yoongi, you sure you want this guy staying at the house? That's some pretty messed up shit he's got going on."

Yoongi didn't take too long to think about it. "We've had messier, though, haven't we?"

Namjoon smirked, "Yeah, you're right. I'm just concerned. These are actual demons we're talking about here. Actual evil. Not just weirdos like us. "

"You're one of us weirdos now?" Yoongi asked.

"I always was. Besides, you know I got lucky that time. That was just a person. If an actual demon takes over him, I can't convince that one. It'll kill me before I even try."

"I know.." Yoongi wrapped his hands around the coffee he had bought. It felt hot against his fingers.

Silently Yoongi stared off at the group. Was he being selfish? Then he wondered why Hoseok hadn't even asked him to make him leave.