.~* camping II *~.

;Pretty sure I spelled katsuki name wrong a lot so sorry about that)
It was 12pm and everyone started to show up at Urarakas house.

"Oh hey Deku!"

"Hi Uraraka!!"

"Looks like you are the first one here you can put your stuff in this van my parents got us."

"Woah your parents are the best, I'm so excited for this trip we all will have so much fun"

"Okay, well I'm just going to put my stuff in the back of the van"

"Okay Deku, Hey look Iida is here"

"Hi guys, I'm sorry I'm so late where is everyone?"

"Oh they all will be here soon I hope there was a crash by my house which may be causing a lot of traffic, also why did you bring so 2 large suitcases Iida we won't be there that long"

"Well I'm glad you asked Uraraka, you see one of these is packed with my personal stuff the other suitcase has stuff we might need in case there is a emergency, I would hate if anyone got hurt"

"Awh that was so nice of you Iida...."

"It's the least I can do"

"Okay then... you can put your luggage in the back of the van, my parents got us"

"Will do"

"Hey guys"

"Kirishima, I'm so glad so see you you can put your stuff in the back of the van, Iida and Deku should be back there as well"

"Okay will do, thanks Uraraka!"

"Hi Kaminari, you can put your things in the back"

"Okay, Oh by the way Uraraka, I bought everyone some snacks because the drive is suppose to be super long"

"Awe that was so nice, you can put that in the cooler so nothing goes bad, the cooler should be in the front by the passenger seat"

"Alright cool"

"AHHH TSUYU, I'm so glad to see a girl actually is here, you can put your things in the back we are waiting on a few more people"

"I'm glad to see you too Uraraka"

"Momo, Mina! I am so glad so see you guys could come, let me tell everyone you guys are coming with us"

"Hey guys, I forgot to mention that Momo, and Mina are going to tag along."

"I hope that's okay, me and Momo we're supposed to go to Germany but something went wrong, so now we are coming with you guys"

"The more the better. Everyone said"

"Okay well we still have Bakugo coming I hope, speaking of that Kirishima do you know if he is even coming"

"Yeah he should be, I went to his house this morning I was going to walk with him over here but he said he still had things to pack up.... But he said he would be here as soon as he can, sorry I don't have much information Uraraka."

"It's fine, I guess we will wait"

(Time skip)

"BAKUBRO, about time you get here it's been like an hour we all have been waiting for you"

"Shut it lets, just get on the road"

"Yay, Okay Iida do you want to drive"

"Sure, I think I would be most suitable for that job, thanks for asking Uraraka" (yes I know he can't drive, (I think) but let's just act like he can)