Sick /Part 1\

So I'm finally doing a request, so here we go!!! This was my first request from AkikoDark hope you enjoy!! (Sorry for grammar btw)

-Izuku POV-
"Izuku honey, are you sure you want to go to school? You have a fever, and I don't want you to be in pain at school."

"Mom I'm fine really, plus I don't want to miss anything important at school."

"Ok ok... just be careful Izuku, I'm not going to be home for the next few days so it's not like I could pick you up."

"I'll be careful mom, anyways I don't want to be late so see you in a few days, love you."

"Awh, I love you to Izuku bye."

"Bye mom"

(Time skip to school)

She was right I'm really not feeling well, but I don't want to miss a day of- no I can't miss a day of school, what if I miss something important what am I supposed to do then?!

"Deku....Deku?"

"Huh, oh hi Uraraka."

"You good Deku, you look more pale than usual."

"Huh, oh yeah I'm fine"

I lied, I was feeling like crap but I did not want anyone to worry about me.

"Well okay if you say so Deku, but I'm still going to keep an eye on you."

"You really you don't have to do that Uraraka."

"Deku it's fine."

Then Aizawa rolled in his sleeping bag

"Today we will be doing super hard training, so please all of you go change into your costumes."

(Time skip)

"So the first thing everyone will be doing is an obstacle course, but keep in mind in this course there will be "villains" so be careful, the first person that will be going up is Midoriya"

Ahh, why did Aizawa choose me to go up first...I can do this come on Deku you got this!

"Take your place Midoriya."

3...

I can do this, right?

2...
I'm feeling really dizzy

1...

I can't do th-

"DEKU?!"

I heard voices left in right, but for some reason I could not see anything.

-Bakugou POV-

"Oh my gosh is okay?!"

"Obviously not round face."

"WE MUST GET HIM TO SAFETY IT IS URGENT."

"Iida calm down a bit..please."

"I'll take him."

"Bakugou, why would you want to take him to safety?"

"I don't know just let me, okay?!"

"Okay, please don't hurt him, and update us please."

"Got it!!"

"Oh Bakugou by the way, I'm going to exempt you from this because, no one is here to heal him currently, so why don't you take him to his house and watch for the rest of the day!"

"WHAT THE HELL I NEED TO TRAI-"

"BAKUGOU, I will have you train tomorrow just please do this."

"FINE WHATEVER!!"

I picked him up bridal style and carried him to his house, damn why the hell is he so cute!

(Time skip)

-Izuku POV-

I woke up to someone poking my face

"Deku....Deku...Deku...."

"Five more minuets mom I'm not feeling well."

"I'm not your mom idiot."

Wait that's Kacchans voice...

"Kacchan???"

"Yeah, that's my name?"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE IN MY HOSUE!!! WHY AM I IN MY HOUSE DON'T WE HAVE TO BE AT SCHOOL????"

"Calm down nerd, you passed out and Aizawa told me to take you to your house and watch you for the day." Tch

"Awwww, that was so nice Kacchan!! You're being really sweet!"

"DONT CALL ME THAT YOU BASTARD!!!"

"Sorry it's just and I thought and you"

"Mmm."

He is kissing me....WAIT HE IS KISSING ME

"Hey, you don't get to pull away nerd...tch."

"Sorry Kacchan, I just needed to get some air."

He went in to kiss me again but this time he grabbed my jaw and squeezed it tight, which caused me to open my mouth a bit and before I knew it we where fighting for dominance...he won obviously!"

"Mmmm Kacchan."

He pulled away..

"Izuku, is your mom here?"

"No, she won't be back for a few days and-"

"That's all I need to know come on let's go to your room."

"Okay...."

•••••••••••••••
Ahhh, okay so next chapter will probably have a bit of sexual content so I will put a warning where it starts and ends!! Anyways I got sick which is great... so I will try to have something out in the next 24 hours... sorry for grammar bye!! 😍😍😍