Cruise /part 2\

Welcome To Pu Dong International airport..

(Izuku POV)

"Yay, our first stop how fun is that you guys?!"

Everyone: "mhmm yeahhh..."

That's strange I thought they would be more excited about this.. Maybe I should cheer them up, or try.

"Hey what's wrong with you guys were going to America?"

"Deku babe... we are all pretty tired and we are not there yet.. And the stupid plane has fucking problems so we have to go across the airport to get on a completely different plane."

"Aww is little Kacchan on his man period."

"SHUT UP NERD!! I'LL KILL YOU!!, NOW COME ON LET'S GO FOLLOW KIRISHIMA AND THE OTHERS TO THE GATE."

"Sorry Kacchan..."

"Don't worry Deku its fine I just got a bit pist."

Hmm maybe we should get something to eat im somehow already pretty hungry... i'm going to ask Momo what she thinks.

"Hey Momo?"

"Yeah what is it Deku, you doing ok I saw Bakugou yell at you back there..."

"Huh? Oh yeah i'm fine, are you hungry by any chance."

"Honestly not really... there is a shop right there you can run in and get a salad but we really need to go but we have a little time here is my card the pin is 1*** be FAST."

"You got it i'll be super quick"

I got my salad and was checking out at the register and than heard Kacchan.

"YOU DAMN NERD HURRY WE NEED TO GO!"

"I'M SORRY KACCHAN I'M COMING."

"PFFT THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"

"WHaT ArE YoU KIrI 11????"

"Yes Momo or should I say mom i'm 11..?"

"UGHH come on guys we just need to go."

We finally made it to the gate right as-

"PLEASE LET US ON THE PLANE MA'AM MY STUPID ASS BOYFRIEND HAD TO GET FOOD.."

Flight Person: "Well yes i'll let you on, the gate is not closed...."

We all got on the plane it was assigned seats, I was next to Kacchan again which was a good thing.

"Kacchan we made it!"

"Yeah I can tell nerd...."

"I love you Kacchan and i'm sorry."

"Deku listen, I love you too, and you should not be the one apologizing... I have a super bad fear of planes and airports... I try to play it off like everything is fine.. And I just end up being a big jerk.."

"AWWWW, well everyone has a fear i'll keep you safe remember that ok?"

"Ok love you.."

"Love you too Kacchan."

Hello this is your captain speaking we will be at "Sunny California" 6:45PM! Enjoy!

After a scary landing and a long 10000000 hour we finally landed in Cali..and got out luggage

Everyone: "MOMO CAN WE GET FOOD??"

"Huh, yeah we can when we get to the hotel our Ubers are here."

Everyone: "awww ok..."

After that everyone got in Ubers Momo ordered and as soon as we get to the destination food yes you heard right.. Momo ordered food to the place we are all going to and i'm so excited!

Group Chat:

Momo: Welcome to America you guys!

Hey.. Sorry this story was late love ya!