Online (Part 2)

(Deku POV)
Bakugou woke me up the next day... He noticed that I was in tears and was confused on the reason why I was in tears.

"Deku, hun... What's wrong?"

"Baku what do you mean what's wrong, your ex came banging on the door last night!"

"Deku that wasn't my ex it was takeout I ordered, you must have been half asleep she thought it was her."

"B-but the banging got louder and louder..."

"Oh Deku hun I know that I fell asleep too!! He was waiting at the door for like 5 minutes..."

"OHhh Baku that makes much more sense silly!"

I hug Bakugou in relief knowing that it was only the takeout Baku ordered rather than some angry chick.

Kacchan and I start to get ready for the big day we had ahead of us we decided that we were going to go explore the city.

"Hey Deku should I wear this?"

He pulls out a well thought styled outfit, me being me instantly liked it and told him he should totally wear the outfit.

(Bakugou POV)
The whole entire time while getting ready all I felt was guilt and regret, the truth is the last night it was my ex pounding on the door. But all in all I didn't want to frighten my baby Deku.

(Last night)

The bangs and yells got to it's peak I finally decided to open up the door to reveal the psycho her self, Kate.

"What the hell do you want Kate it's two in the morning!?"

"I came HERE to say S O R R Y!! OKAY LISTEN!"

"Haha Kate funny, the fact that you think that YOU could march up into this BUILDING at 2 in the morning and EXPECT ME to FORGIVE you?!"

"I mean Bakugou, that's the whole point... come on what I did wasn't that bad..."

"Wasn't that bad??!!! Are you serious! I caught you doing the dirty with some random ass guy!"

"Yeah and I'm sorry Bakugou."

"No Kate like I said were done... Now get that through your thicccc scull and get out of my life!"

"This is all for that little Deku isn't it Bakugou?!"

"I mean we have been friends forever and plus he's already way better than you."

"Whatever Bakugou you are going to regret this. Mark MY WORDS R E G R E T."

I slammed the door on her face and went back to my Deku and drifted to bed.

(Back to present)

"Hey Deku you ready to go!? We are going to have hella fun! Oh I also need you to try this curry it's fucking amazing!!"

"OOO it sounds amazing! And yes Katsu I'm ready."

"Good come on you dumb fuck!"

(Deku POV)

Bakugou grabbed myself hand and we were off to the city.

"Bakugou holy shi- this place its beautiful!"

"I know, I love it here so much! Now come on Deku let's go get some curry!"

"Okay, lets go ;)"

He grabs my hand once more, and we go onto the subway system.

"Bakugou?"

"What nerd?"

"Did you bring a bag with you, something is poking me in the ass...."

"I didn't bring a bag that's my-"

Bakugou finished his sentence but it hit me before he said it, I instantly blush my face turning a scarlet shade of red.

"OoOhH, that makes sense Baku."

He than whispers in my ear telling me I will get it later. The train finally stops and Bakugou grabbed my hand and we were off to the restaurant.

"Just a little longer Deku we are almost there."

...

"Ah here we go nerds first loser."

Bakugou orders a table for two and we sit down and order some drinks.

"Bakugou, this place is beautiful you didn't have to take me here I bet it's a good chunk of money to eat here..."

"Oh shh nerd it's not that bad, now do you know that you want."

I nod in agreement and than the waitress comes to take our orders, she arrives with the food about 40 minutes later and we dig in, talk, and than finish.

"Bakugou, that was amazing 10/10 best curry I ever had!"

"That's why I love it ya nerd, now come on I paid let's go walk around the city."

Bakugou and I went place to place, store to store, bakery to bakery. It was finally night and we were heading back to the apartment.

"Hey Bakugou I'm gonna take a leak in the alley way over here, i'll be a second."

"K. I will just be over here on my phone be careful babe."

I walk off to take my leak, but when zipping up my pants I hear something. I ignore it and start to talk off but than saw the shadow in the corner of my eye... it pushed me against a wall and stabbed me I moved out of luck so it was only the leg but it hurt and I let out a cry, Bakugou comes and the shadow runs off.

"DEKU!!!"

"BAKUGOU HELP"

I black out

...

Hey guys! sorry for the kinda bad chapter! if you guys want a part 3 let me know 💖💖

QOTD: Favorite aesthetic?