Chapter 1

It all started one, usual day. Or night, to be exact.

I had been working late and was walking home to My apartment, which was small but cozy. I carried My bag in one hand and the other was in My pocket, playing with a small bit of thread.

But there was something wrong. I felt like i was being watched. Or followed. Whatever it was, i didn't like it. I quickly turned around, seeing an angel statue a few feet away from me. It's hands were reached out and it's face was... Horrid. That's all i Can say about it.

Suddenly, it was just a few inches away from me. But how? All i had Done was blink. My eyes widened and i took i few steps backwards, falling and landing in a small pile of snow.

"Don't blink!" I heard a man's voice. I turned My head towards him, seeing him come running towards me. But he didn't actually look at me, his eyes were stuck on the statue.

He came up to me and grabbed My arm, pulling me up. He started to slowly pull me away from the statue. "Keep your eyes on it. But don't look it in the eyes. Don't turn away and don't blink. Blink and you're dead." He said in a low voice.

He pulled me into some sort of... House, i guess. I stood there for a while, just staring at him. "Are you alright?" He asked and looked down at me. My eyes were wide in shock. "W-who are you...?" I asked. "I'm The Doctor." He Said with a huge grin as he fixed his bow tie. "The Doctor?" I asked, furrowing My eyebrows slightly. "Yes, hello! That's me!" He Said and gave me a small wave. "And you are Juliette, if I'm correct. I'll just call you Julie, if that's alright. Perfect!" He Said. He didn't even give me chance to say anything.