Episode 1: The Return of Syndrome Part 1

15 YEARS AGO...

We begin with the young Bob Parr, aka Mr Incredible, fighting crime, on the rooftops of the city. Frozone and Elastigirl join as well.

'I should probably introduce myself. The name's Bob. Bob Parr, but you can call me by my superhero name, Mr Incredible. That's what I am. A superhero. Saving the city when nobody else can. I fight crime alongside Lucius Best, aka Frozone, my best friend, and my wife, Helen, who is known to the super world as Elastigirl.

'Disney Animation Studios Presents'

'Life was perfect for us supers, as well as... what it was gonna be. Until...'

Clips of the lawsuits people filed against the supers.

'We were sued by the public for the damage we caused. Supers were outlawed, and forced to go into hiding.'

 'A Pixar Animation Studios TV SERIES'

Clips of the Parrs on Nomanisan Island.

'But then I met a mysterious woman, Mirage, who was working for my old fan, Buddy, who became a supervillain called Syndrome, and he brought me and my family to his lair, but we thwarted his plans, beat his goons, and escaped.

Clips of the Incredibles and Frozone defeating the Omnidroid, and Jack-Jack defeating Syndrome, sending him into his jet turbine.

'Then we defeated Syndrome's robot, the Omnidroid, and stopped him for good.'

[WARNING: SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN INCREDIBLES 2]

Clips of some events from Incredibles 2; with meeting Winston Deavor, Helen fighting crime and racing around New Urbem, and Bob managing the kids in their new house.

'Almost a few months later, we met Winston Deavor, who aspired us to enter his publicity campaign, to restore the people's trust in Supers. He chose my wife Helen to lead the publicity campaign. She accepted, and I volunteered to manage the kids.'

Clips of Evelyn Deavor, Winston's sister,  hypnotizing Helen, and her, alongside a hypnotized Bob and Lucius attacking on Winston's boat, the EverJust. Then we see Helen capturing Evelyn, and the boat stopping before it hits the city, then, of the judge lifing the ban on supers for good.

'And though things didn't exactly go to plan, we stopped a wicked plan made by Winston's sister Evelyn, and supers were finally legal again. Everything was finally back to normal...'

Syndrome's evil laugh in the background.

'Or was it?'

We have an intro similar to how it was in the first Incredibles film, but with the words 'The Return of Syndrome' under the 'The Incredibles' text.

  'THE RETURN OF SYNDROME'  

In true Incredibles fashion, this, the beginning ep of the new series, begins right where the Incredibles 2 Movie Left off, which, if you remember correctly, ended with the Parr family, in their refurbished Incredibile, chasing a car of bank-robbers armed with machine guns.

"You're never gonna stop us, Super losers!" one of the bank robbers shouted to the Incredibles.

"Hey, watch your language!" Mr Incredible called. "There are babies present!"

Jack-Jack, who was in the back, burbled happily.

The Parrs gave chase to the bank robbers, as they sped through the city streets, faster than Jackson Storm, Cruz Ramirez, Lightning McQueen, Doc Hudson, Mater, Finn McMissile, and Holley Shiftwell put together.