Chapter ▪_▪ Six

☆~ Breakfast ~☆

●Chase's P.O.V●

"Hey, hey wake up" someone shook me, they sound familiar.

"Urgh what the fuck is it" I yelled half asleep.

"You call me so you can swear at me....typical Chase"Chris said.

"Fuck you mahn" I shout back.

It was then when I realized holding someone so tightly. April. Oh yeah...she fainted.

Chris is around his mid twenties but we get along pretty well.
He feels April's pulse and does some other ish to test her.......why am I so worried.....Chris does his final touches.

"Well she was obviously poisoned, and that caused her to faint" he said.

"Who could have poisoned her?"I asked

"She probably has enemies or it was your enemies"

"Yeah probably, but will she'll be fine?" I ask

"As soon as she wakes up give her these, and continue to keep her warm" Chris said while handing me pills.

"Okay, thanks mahn"

"No prob"

As soon as Chris leaves I go back to my previous position and wrap my arms around her tightly......I'll find whoever did this....only I'm allowed to torture April.

Next morning

"Urgh my head....oww" April muttered next to me.

"Shut up!" I whispered-yelled

"Why you holding me?" She asked

I explained what happened to her last night and what she had to do to get better and forced her to stay for breakfast.

"I'm finna take a shower first though" she said

"Ohk"

While she was in the shower, I also took a shower in another room, got dressed and layed out some clothes for April.

I went downstairs and the house was spotless besides the fact that the was a party last night......good.

"Great, your up......how was the party" my mom yelled.

"It was fine, considering I spent most of it asleep" I explain, "oh and mom we have a guest joining us for breakfast"

"Awesome! Where is she?" She asked curiously.

"How'd you know it was a she and she's in the shower"

"I'm your mom, I know everything."

♡April's P.O.V♡

I finished my shower and went into the room, they were clothes on the bed...I'm guessing they Chase's.....a Nike short (mid thigh lenght), an oversized black t-shirt and Nike sandles....he likes Nike. The was also a black bra and panty, I'm not even gonna ask how he knew my size.

Once I was done getting dressed I went downstairs for some yummy yummy breakfast, speaking of yummy my bag of sweets that Chase gave me is still here, I grab it then go.

I walk into the kitchen nervously.

"Hello love, what's you name?" A female voice said......well they sound friendly.

"I'm April mam" I said nervously

"April, Oh I've heard so much about you, Chase never stops talking about you. Are you guys a couple? And please don't call me mam, I'm Sofie, Chase's mom and don't be so nervous we don't bite"