Chapter○_○Eight

~☆So Much Food☆~

●Chase's P.O.V●

April looked quite cute in my clothes.......and I like her being my princess sunshine.....wait no I don't....right?

"Who's this young man?" A familiar looking lady said.....where did she come from? She literally appeared out of thin air.

"Mom this is my....a school associate" April said quickly.....oh now I know who she looks like....she looks like April.

"School associate....please! It didn't look like that to me.....what your name sweety?" She asked sweetly.

"I'm Chase, mam" I answered respectfully.......mama you raised me well.

"Chase aye.....why don't you stay-"

"Away from us" April interupted.

"Over for dinner" her mom finished off "and please call me Maya"

"I'd love too mam- ....Maya" I said smirking at April

"Well dinner will be ready in about an hour" she said while walking away.

"Come with me......we're watching a movie" April led the way.

We walked into an awesome house.....it has a lot of space and filled with amazing pictures of Winter and her family and it has some great art on the walls. We went up the stairs into another room with lots of space, a big bed but it was dark....probably cause they watching a movie.......the bed had a row of organized snacks and Andy, and two other kids.....I think its May and Matt.

"Hey" they said then turned back to the television.

"Thats Andy, May and Matt" April said while pointing at them "You can sit where ever you want" she said then sat down leaning on the bed.

I sat next to her doing the same thing she did.

"Oh guys....this is Chase" they paused the movie looked at me and gave April a nod of approval.......weirdos.

We watched the movie and I heard a little ruffling sound. Out came a little boy around 3 or 4......he was adorable........it's probably Keith.

He came and sat on my lap.....no one noticed since they were so interested in Jumanji.

"Heylo my names is Keith" he said lowly

"I'm Chase, nice meeting you" I replied sweetly.....can't be rude to a child.

"Same, Chase, my sister she's like to talks about yous"he said looking into my eyes "And you is mean to her because you like hers right"

"I dunno kid" I replied but deep inside I knew he might be right.

When I touch her I get goosebumps and electricity flows through my body and for just a moment I forget what I was going to do.....I've  never felt like this before.

"You do" he said then lay on my cheat.....I eventually dozed off.

"Yoh, wake up!" May yelled "we're bout to get food, its dinner time!!"

"Mmmh....yeah sure on my way" I said in a rusky voice.

"Hurry up I wanna eat"

The sun was down now and little Keith was no longer on my lap......man this family sure loves their food. I quickly walked down the stairs and into the dining area.

The table was full of food......fuck they sure do eat.....they were all sitted down and waiting for me. The was an empty seat between Kieth and Andy, so I sat there.

"Now that your finally here lets pray then eat" April said

"Be nice to our guest" the man who I'm guessing is April's dad "but yes lets say grace"

After the prayer they dug in like crazy animals, I put some steak, veggies, wings and sauce on my plate.

"Is that all your eating?" Maya said "boy no wonder your so skinny, eat up ain't no body gonna beat you for it"

"Maya If the boy wants more food he'll get it, now let him be"
April's dad said "and I'm Jacob, but call me  Sir or Mr. April's dad"

"Nice meeting you Ja- Sir/ Mr. April's dad" I said nervously.....he makes me nervous, I shouldn't be nervous of him....I'm a mafia leader.

"Yeah yeah don't be intimidated by him, Chase just call him Jacob" April's mom said "be nice Jacob!" she warned

"Yoh, Aunt Maya may we please, please have some dessert" Andy pleads

"May and April clear up the table, Andy,  Matt go fetch the dessert"

"I'd like to help" I offered

"No, no your our guest" Mrs. Maya exclaimed.

After a few hateful glares from Mr. Jacob and jokes from Keith, the table was filled with all sorts of desserts (ice cream, custard, frozen yogurt, chocolate lava cake, etc.).....who's gonna eat all of this....

"Dig in"

Keith was the first to reach out a dish some ice cream and chocolate lava cake...the rest including me followed.

A few mmm's and yumm's later.....

I helped wash the dishes, said my goodbyes and went home.

♡April's P.O.V♡

As soon as Chase left I went to bed, I couldn't sleep. So as I was thinking I realized that Chase had a slight Italian accent and how his blue eyes seem brighter or light up when he's happy and darken when his mad.

I eventually fell asleep.

Next day........ (Monday)

"Hurry up!!!!!" Andy yelled

"Hey hey hey this is my home and we aren't gonna be late"I protested back.

Andy woke up super early and got ready for school. He is wearing his black plain t-shirt showing all his biceps and a leather jacket over......his biceps still show......a pair of black jeans and black Jordens

That's ma cousin....

I wore an oversized  black tupac t-shirt, wore a fish net underneath it, then I wore my black vans. I am currently doing my hair....and done. A cute messy bun, and I also applied nude make-up.

We head off to school soon after breakfast. Andy insists on driving. We have 30 minutes to spare once we get there. We go to our usual hang out spot and I see China and Blake kissing......what did I miss?

"(Clear throat)" that should get their attention

"Oh hey gal" China said looking slightly embarrassed.

"What's going on here?" I asked curiously

"Well, Blake and I are now officially dating, we've been going out on dates and he asked me to be his girlfriend on Saturday at the party" China explained......that's where  she's been the whole of last week.

"Yay!!!, I'm so happy for y'all!!" I squeaked with excitement.

"Thanks, y'all should come sit with us at break" Blake offers

"Don't you think we're gonna be a little squashed" I said while laughing.

"Space can be arranged" he said while walking away and blew a kiss at China.....owwww.

We walked in and It felt like someone was staring at me but I ignored it.

***********

A/N:

Thanks for reading this chapter hope y'all enjoyed it.
Comment on how i can improve it
Love y'all

-P♥❤