Chapter ×_×Ten

☆~Snatched~☆

♡April's P.O.V♡

I couldn't sleep last night.....I kept thinking of what could happen to my family. I look at their happy face at dinner, and thought of how they could be in pain, and I would be all my fault.

I wake up, and take a quick shower, I dress in my jogging gear. I don't usually go on jogs but I just need to clear my mind. Andy accompanies me. We jog, for what feels like hours around the block. At least, I cleared my mind a bit.

As we're walking back to the house. I notice an unusual car parked opposite the house. To get to the house as soon as possible, I challenged Andy to a race.

I rush to my bedroom, and call Chase.

"There's a unusual car outside my house" I say to soon as he answers.

"Hello, to you to"

"Hey, so what about the car?"

"We're watching you, hope you enjoyed your jog" he say reassuring me.

They really are watching me.

"Yeah, okay, um......, bye"

I end the call, and go to my bathroom and take a long shower. I do my hygienic stuff. I'm wearing an all black outfit. I'm wearing a black short sleeved, long legged, jumpsuit. I have a black denim jacket over the jumpsuit.....and I'm wearing a pair of white AF-1's.

I do my normal morning routine and head to school. The school day goes by fast....and I haven't had a chance to talk to Chase, but Blake assured me that, everything is under control.

After school...

I guess I made it through one day. But it's not over yet. As Andy and I are walking towards the car, two men in black attire. Oh fuck.

They forcefully grab me and Andy tries to help me, but the take out a gun and point it at me. He moves back and one of them hits him with a gun on the head, knocking him unconscious. I yell out his name. He places a cloth over my mouth. I smell a gas. I hold my breath so I don't inhale it. I start stuggle and push and punching.

I can't hold my breath any longer, and I start to breathe in the gas. I feel my legs weaken, my vision gets blurry and I feel my body weaken and then everything went blank.

*********
Urg.....my head is pounding. I rub my head and open my eyes. I'm in a dark room with a bright light in my face. I'm tied to the chair, I try wobble out, but it's no use. I'm starting to get pissed  now.

"Its no use, tryna get loose" a voice says creating an echo.

"Let me go! Bastards" I yell

"Well, why would I do that now? I love having guests over" they say.

"What do you want from me?!" I ask

"Not you, from Chase Fernàndez, soy pandilla (his gang)  is the most powerful, but not for long......thanks to you...he's gonna lose it all just for some mujer, he 'loves'" they say then laugh.

"Chase and I, we're not dating or in love" I say rolling my eyes.

"That's what you want us to think" they say "maybe your Chase needs a little boost"

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see soon enough"

A person wearing all black, their face is covered too, walks in. They move closer to me and punch me on the stomach. I groan in pain. Then I feel a piecing slap go across my face, followed by a bone crashing punch. I let out a loud scream. They, then elbow my throat and punch my jaw.