Chaos

" How can this morning get any worse ", I asked myself it wasn't even nine and I already was going through the motions. First thing I woke up late , I never wake up late. Then as I'm ironing my shirt I burnt it ,had to use an another one ugh! As I get in my car it won't start . Is this morning going to get better?

So now I'm on the bus and there is this weird old man trying to flirt with me how disgusting. I think I might throw up. I've never been late for work and look at the morning I chose to be late when my new boss is coming. I work Levan' s Group of Cmpanies , we deal with all sorts of business , I've been working there for 3 years now. I'm the general manager for the company so you can understand why being late is not good. I'm so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice I reached my stop , as soon as I head out of the bus a man bumps into me n throws his coffee all over my shirt. Just freaking great !!! Not only am I late but now I look nasty too , what a great way to make a first impression.

I rush into the office everyone is looking at me , most of the employees are shocked at my appearance for one and the fact I'm late two. I go to my office and call for my secretary Nadine ,she's more like a friend than a secretary sometimes I just want to tell her shut up! But she's good at her job.

"Well look at you looking like a street vagrant,who would guess you're a manager of a big shot company ", said Nadine

"Shut your pie hole Nadine and get me a shirt, oh and has the new boss come in as yet?" I asked her

"Uhuh yup he has and might I say he is hella sexy ooooooh I could just put my lips all over him ", she kept on ranting

" oh shut up you're so nasty " I told her

"Well he's pretty angry too he's in his dad's old office" , Nadine said as she pointed to the office door where my new boss was

" thank you and Nadine that shirt please" , I told her after chasing her out

Out of the three years working here I've know Nadine ,She is a great friend but she's the kind you just wanna choke the life out of. She is really beautiful olive toned complexion ,black shiny hair, brown eyes and a shape that would have men eating their eyes out and she's short. And my god has she a sassy mouth. She doesn't mind telling you a few colorful words.

She comes back with my shirt I put it on then took a deep breath I was about to meet the devil and I need more than Jesus to help me.