I

The large oak door closed quietly. A tiny brunet had slipped inside and walked across the entryway. His brown hair never seemed to calm as it flowed in different ways from him. The hair barely hid the horns that sprouted from his head. He limped silently and quickly his black feathered wings fluttering at the effort. He's almost there...

"Tsuna!" He froze. Orange eyes see pink hair. G had caught him. "Where are you running off to?"

Tsuna hides his obviously swollen ankle behind his other leg while keeping the arm covered with bruises behind him. He was glad the other injuries were covered by his black t-shirt and his black jeans. "Oh nowhere, G. I was just heading to my room. You know, long day and all."

He turned around. His effort got him up about 3 steps before he feels a hand around his elbow start to pull him back down again. It guides him down the hall to the left of the grand staircase. "G! What are you doing?!"

G glances over his shoulder and says, "You're injured. It's best to take you to the infirmary."

"But I'm fine!"

"With that ankle, no, you are not."

He drags him past Alaude who is heading towards his office but changes course at the sight of the injured brunet. "Injured again little bunny?"

"I'm fine. G is just overreacting."

"That's for Knuckle to decide," G retorts.

Alaude chuckles and continues on his way. A few seconds pass, then a certain bluenet opens a door and joins them. "The bunny get hurt?"

"Just as I told Alaude, I'm fine. Also for how much you two hate each other you sure do like the same nicknames." Daemon just ignores that last comment.

"Whatever you say, bunny. I have to get going. Can't keep my beautiful Elena waiting." And with that he changes course and heads back down the hall, leaving the two in silence.

"I'll be fine, G. We don't really have to go to the infirma-"

"Too late. We're already here." And he wasn't lying. In front of them was two oak doors with intricate designs. G pushes open the door and the smell of antiseptic floods their senses. "Hey Knucklehead! You in here!"

"I'm right here, G." A demon with black hair exits the room to the right, his office. "Tsuna? You get hurt again?"

Tsuna had had enough of that question. "I'm fine! I just need some rest and I'll be good as new."

He turns to leave but Knuckle was quicker. He wrapped arms under Tsuna's neck and knees, carrying him bridal style to the bed. "No can do little brother. You need to get that ankle checked out as well as what ever other injuries you have." Tsuna lays down knowing that neither demon will let him leave.

An hour later, Knuckle let him leave the infirmary. He walks back towards the stairs taking in the beautiful beige walls and red carpet. The flowers that hung from the ceiling made the room very airy and light. This must be the work of his brother. He can't say he disagrees.

He approached the stairs only to discover another climbing it with him. "Asari!"

The dark eyed demon turned to the call if his name. "Why hello, Tsuna. Going to visit Giotto?"

The brunet shines a brilliant smile. "Yep! I think it's time he got out of that stuffy room."

"Just be careful. You know how G is about Giotto skipping his work."

"I know!"

The neared a elegant dark wooded door. He smiled a goodbye to Asari and enters the room.

Inside there was a blond working diligently. He had the same hair as Tsuna and they even share the same eyes. The only differences are their horns and their wings. Giotto's horns are by no means hidden by his hair. Him and all of his council had horns that made Tsuna's pale in comparison.

The main difference though is the wings. Every demon has leathery wings that have no feathers. No one knew why Tsuna was so special as to have this characteristic, but it didn't make him popular.

Tsuna's smile got even wider as the blond Giotto looked up from his work.

"Hello, Brother. How was your day?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!
I had this idea and I wanted to try this out. For those of you that have read my Just A Picture book you have seen this idea but as a future.
Consider it a sneak peak.
Hope you enjoyed!
See ya next time!