ꜱᴏᴜʟ ᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ | ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏᴜʀꜱ

"Hey [Y/N], want to go play basketball with us later?"

You finish your final question on your math assignment and then turn to look at the one who asked you a question. Maka and the gang stand in front of your desk. It seems it was Maka who asked you the question. 

You gave them a smile as you shake your head. "Sorry, guys I have to do something later today," you said as you start to pack your things. School has ended 10 minutes ago but you stayed to finish the last of your problems in your math assignment. You told your weapon, Mamoru to go on ahead to your meeting place.

Everyone's faces deflate when they hear your answer. 

"But [Y/N] we haven't hung out in weeks," Liz said with her arms cross. It's true you have been busy these past weeks that the only time you get to see your friends is when you're at school. The same goes for your partner. When they try to find Mamoru he always vanishes as well.

Soul looks at you suspiciously with his hands inside his pockets. "Yeah what can be so important that you can't hang out with your friends"

When you finish packing you turn to give them a sympathetic smile. You put on your bag and stood up. You pat Maka's and Soul's shoulder, seeing as they're standing side by side in front of you while saying, "I'm really sorry guys ." You put your hands inside of your jacket pockets while you walk down the stairs. When you reach the door you turn your head to give them a close eye smile. You wave your right hand and said, "I promise to hang out with you guys next time!" And then you're gone.

The gang stares at the place you were for a couple seconds then all share a sigh.

Kid rubs his temples while closing his eyes. "Well, how unfortunate."

Black✰Star jumps on the desk and yells," YEAH, WHAT'S UP WITH [Y/N]?!?!?! IS SHE SCARE OF GETTING HURT OF BEING SO CLOSE TO A STAR LIKE ME THAT SHE HAS TO BE AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!"

"I don't think that's it Black✰Star," said Tsubaki as she tries to clam down Black✰Star.

Corna stares the door then looks down to their feet.

Soul turns away from the door to look at his meister to see her looking down at the floor. Maka just looks at the floor blankly trying to find an answer in her head on why their close friend is avoiding them.

"Why don't we just follow [Y/N]?" Patty said to no one in particular.

 The room was silent for a second as everyone turns to look at the youngest Thompson sister.

Patty tilts her head as she says, " If we follow her then we find out what she been doing this whole time."

"PATTY, YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!!!" was heard all around the school that afternoon.  

-----------------------

You're walking towards where Mamoru current location is. You have your headphones in hearing music while also humming to the tunes. You check your watch to see it's 3:45 pm. You have 15 minutes to get to the location if you what to arrive on time.

You look up to see you're almost there. Unknown to you your group of friends is right behind you hiding not that well but fortunately for them, you can't hear them due to you listening to music.

"Where is she going her apartment is on the other side of the city," said Maka as she hides behind a wall with Soul.

"Maybe she's going out training?" said Tsubaki as she carries Black✰Star on her back. When they first start to follow you they almost got caught when Black✰Star tried to yell out stuff about him being a ninja so Maka had to Maka chop him to shut him up. It did more than shut him up. Right now he's going in and out consciousness.