2

*HARLYN*

It was now late at night everybody had gone to bed but I couldn't sleep so I got up quietly as to not wake sawyer and went to go sit outside for a while, this was supposed to be a happy time for me being reunited with everybody and for the most part it was except for zacky. I heard crashing I jumped and looked towards the chairs I saw somebody laying on the ground, then they got up grabbing their head it was zacky he was on his hands and knees he started crawling until he reached the table and pulled himself up I shook my head I've seen him drunk before but not like this. He stumbled a little bit then he finally saw me, we looked at each other but said nothing he shook his head and I rolled my eyes.

"What" he said bitterly as he glared at me

"What's your problem?"

"......I'm going inside" he said then stumbled again I was mad now I watched him fall again I got up when he didn't to see if he was okay

"Zacky... Are you okay?" I asked he just groaned and I stuck my hand out to help him but he smacked my hand away my jaw dropped "excuse you"

"I don't need or want your help.." He said trying to get up but the problem with us is we are both stubborn

"Clearly you can't take care of yourself "

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Like you really need to ask? Look at yourself zacky you're a mess... Come on"

"No! Who the hell do you think you are to judge me!"

"Zacky I'm not just stating a fact... Just let me help you"

"I said no! Fuck! Don't touch me.... I don't want anything from you harlyn..." He got up I caught him as he stumbled falling into me

"You don't have to be such an ass... Im Trying to help you to make sure you don't hurt yourself...." He looked at me I searched his eyes.... Those eyes.... I missed them... But him Shoving away from me was a reminder that things weren't like they used to be

"I said don't....don't fucking touch me..." He walked off tears threatened my eyes this wasn't what I thought would happen, I tried to make myself feel better by saying he was drunk and didn't know what he was talking about but then again... Sometimes people are the most honest when they are drunk. I sighed heavily and began to pick up all the upturned patio furniture.

"What the hell happened?" I saw Matt beside me helping pick up the table

"Zacky and I got into a fight" his eyes widened

"What? Are you kidding me"

" no not like that Matt.... He is extremely intoxicated and he fell a few times... I tried helping but... I don't know why it was a failed attempt"

"Because you're a good person... That's why"

"Matt he hates me... It's obvious I just will stay out of his way"

"He lives here I think that is near impossible "

"Yeah especially with sawyer here"

"What do you mean?"

"When I went upstairs to check on her he was holding her I've never seen that look in his eyes before..."

"He loves kids.... We all know that he..." I gave him this look and he averted his eyes "I'm sorry... Anyways... I better get back to bed before your sister wakes up to see I'm gone.." He left going into the house a few minutes later I went back in as well laying in bed and falling asleep, in my deep sleep I thought I heard sawyer crying but when I opened my eyes the room was quiet so I fell back into a deep slumber, I woke up again rubbing sleep from my eyes thinking of how weird it was that sawyer hadn't made any sort of noise.