5

*JIMMY*

I had stopped over to Matt's house to see if anything was going on it wasn't unusual for us to just stop over at each other's houses, I walked in the front door and didn't see anybody in the house so I walked into the back by the pool and saw zacky there texting on his phone I sat down across from him.

"Hey man what's up?" He said

"You tell me.... How come you haven't been around? You've been distancing yourself from everyone "

"So? We are going on tour again soon so I've just wanted some space.."

I knew zacky better than that though "come on you can't lie to me... I know you way too well remember?"

"Whatever Jimmy... "

"Is it harlyn?"

"I haven't even talked to her really since she's been here and if I did then I was an asshole"

"God what is wrong with you? Why do you hate her"

"Do you really need to ask? Jimmy she broke up with me and started dating some douche bag, slept with me when they were together because she 'missed me', then breaks up with him comes running back to me acting like she still wants me then what? She goes to Minnesota? And has a kid? She didn't want kids with me... She told me that's not what she wanted and now? She's got a kid? "

"I've seen you with sawyer.... You can't stand her mom but the look you give sawyer... Zacky you can't do that and not have respect for harlyn....I get it you're pissed but come on man..." I shook my head getting up and heading for the door to leave

"Jimmy where are you going?"

"You're already shutting us all out so I'll just leave you alone...bye"

"No... Jimmy dude" I flipped him off then left out the front door to go home.

*HARLYN*

October and I were relaxing at the beach while syn watched sawyer it was nice for us two to get away for a little bit

"So.... How does it feel to be back? "

I shrugged my shoulders "I dunno... It's whatever it's nice to see you guys though I missed all of you... Well except for one person"

"Don't lie..."

"Why should I? He can't stand me anyways..."

"He will come around"

"No he won't do you forget I dated him? For YEARS I know zacky too well October... Stop trying to sugar coat things.... I gotta go is Matt going to pick you up?"

" yeah are you coming out with us tonight?"

"I can't I have to be a mom remember...."

I grabbed the car keys then left to go back to the house to change and everything before getting sawyer, when I got there I went into the kitchen to put some ice water in my water bottle as I went up the stairs I took a drink then as I went around the corner somebody ran right into me the water and the ice ran down my top I dropped the bottle and my mouth dropped.

"Oh my god... Cold so cold..." I said

"Oops..." Was all zacky said rolling his eyes.... Tears threatened but I had to force myself to not give him the satisfaction... I took a step forward and slipped on the wet icy hardwood floor landing hard with my head smacking on the floor I winced as pain shot through my head,  zacky leaned over me then stuck his hand out "are you okay? Grab my hand I'll help you up slowly..." I was pissed at him I smacked his hand away hard he just stared at me "what the hell? I'm asking if you're okay and trying to help you!"