Chapter 7

"Yeah I know" I said "so you choose me" he said, no "yes" I said "so you don't really like him" he asked, yes I do "no" I said i regretted it and I know that Carlos is gonna tell Jayden (the words that are slanted is what I'm thinking) Carlos's kissed me and I looked at him Jayden then came in "guess who she choose" Carlos said not you "who" Jayden said "me" Carlos said my eyes widened "is it true" Jayden said no I look at both of them "I don't know" I said Carlos looks at me "but you just said" he stopped Jayden looked at me "look Alex it's okay-" I cut him off "I just need time okay, can you just give me that" I asked they both nodded their head and they left I look at my mirror what do I do Jayden is an amazing person but wait I realized he's with Karen I go next door to his house and walked in and went into his room he was on his phone he looked at me "what's wrong" he said "aren't you with Karen" I said he looked at me and stood up he kissed me very softly "I would never do that to you, we were never dating" he said I looked at him confused "then why was she with you half of the time" I said "I made a deal with her, like I told you Alex I really like you and I did it to make you jealous and to just tell me you liked me" he said I back away from him "are you kidding me" I said almost yelling he then closed the door "look Alex it's not that bad okay, we kissed like twice but that was just in front of you we never did anything bc I wanted you okay" he said "YOU COULDVE JUST TOLD ME YOU LIKED ME" I said yelling I started tearing up "you never do that to anyone" I said as my voice cracked I looked away and wiped my tears he hugged me from behind "I never meant to hurt you" he said softly as he kissed my head I pushed him away "I-I just, I just need to go, I'll see you later" I said as I walked out and left who does that to a person I sighed and walked into my room this is too hard maybe I should just be with Carlos, that might be the best I laid down and looked at the ceiling I decided to go to the park I sat there on the swings then I hear someone sit next to me on another swing I didn't bother to look "you come here too when you need to think about things" I hear Jayden's voice I look at him "yeah, you just know where I am all the time don't you" I said sarcastically he smiled "look I get why your upset no one should do that to a person, and I understand if-" he stopped for a second I looked at him "if you choose Carlos, I mean he never used someone to make the person they like jealous" he said why am I mad at Jayden I did the exact same thing but with Carlos "Jayden I like you I really do but I still don't know I-" he cut me off "I know trust me the pressures hard I'm sure carlos is a good guy but there must've been a good reason why you broke up and I would be an amazing boyfriend if you gave me a chance I really would but if you don't that's fine I'll still be here waiting" he said "I think I'm gonna give...... a chance" I said....

(Who is she gonna give the chance to? Jayden? Or carlos?)