Chapter 10

2 months later
It's been almost two months since the fight and I'm not sure what me and Jayden are, sometimes we'll flirt but then I'll spot him checking out my friend Katherine,I had made a couple new friends from work and we would always hang out with them and I'll notice Jayden trying to talk to her and I could tell she liked him, today we're having a pool party at my house and my new friends came and so did Katherine and she was wearing a really revealing swim suit and I got worried yeah me and Jayden aren't anything officially but still so much has happened- Jayden snapped me out of my thought "are you planning to change" he said I nodded and went into the room and changed we all jumped in the pool played music and was having fun, I realized Jonathan (one of my friends) was looking at me I decided swim to him " you okay" I asked he smiled nodded, "what's going on" I asked "okay so I like this girl but I know she doesn't like me back but the guy she likes is having a little thing with one of her friends" he said I raised an eyebrow trying to process what he said "are you gonna tell the girl" I asked confused "I don't know, I don't want to break her heart but I don't want to seem like I'm just telling her just because I like her" he stated I nodded my head "yeah I think it's best to not tell her because if she really fell for the guy then she's gonna be in denial and she might take it out on you" I said he smiled "I know thanks" he said I went out of the water to go get my phone from my room I go inside and I close it I grabbed it and heard talking outside the door I put my ear up against the door and I hear I think Jayden I couldn't tell much and I have this thing on my door that has a hole in it that's enough for my eye to see through it I look through it and see Jayden and Katherine "last night was amazing, but we can't make it obvious or else Alex is gonna find out" Katherine said "how would she find out" Jayden asked "I think Jonathan knows partially I mean he has a crush on Alex so maybe if he suspected he'd tell her" she said "I'm gonna shut him up" he said she grabbed him "don't because then you'll make it obvious" she said he nodded his head and kissed her they started making out and I pull away and I sit on my bed and I realized now what jonathan was telling me I face palmed myself he tried telling me I thought, it was true they have a thing thinking while holding in my tears I stand up and sigh and think about something happy I then walked out and went back into the backyard "hey Alex where have you been" Jayden said I wanted to punch him in the face I wanted to slap him, yell at him ugh I thought "just went to the bathroom" I lied he nodded his head and I grab Jonathan and pulled him inside "you were talking about me" I said his eyes widened "look Alex I'm sorry I wanted-" I cut him off "I'm not mad at you" I said he sighed in relief "are you okay" he asked no I wanna die "yeah I'm fine" I said he looked at me and raised an eyebrow "no your not" he said I had the urge to cry and he saw that and he hugged me "I'm sorry this happened" he said hugging me tightly I felt comforted by his warmth we stopped hugging and we look at each other I smiled and walked into the backyard where everybody was at swimming and drinking of course I went back into the water and just stayed there thinking I couldn't get it off my mind why would he keep this from me, I thought he liked me, I thought he wanted me I said yelling in my thoughts I sighed and I got pretty tired "hey Jonathan can I leave you in charge of the party?" I asked "yeah sure why what happened" he said "I have a huge headache and I want to sleep" I said he smiled and nodded his head he hugged me one last time and kissed my head I smiled and walked into my room I change my clothes and lay in bed and eventually fell asleep.