Chapter 8

"I think ima give carlos a chance" I said looking at him, he looked away I touch his hand and he pulled it away "I think I should go" he said I look at Jayden get off the swing he started walking away "wait Jayden" I said catching up to him he stopped and looked at me we just stared at each other he hugged me I was confused but I hugged back he hugged tighter I pulled away "what's going on" I said he kissed my forehead he got inside his car and left I was confused and decided to walk home I kept thinking about how tight he hugged me I walked inside the house and my mom just got off the phone and she's tearing up "mom what happened" I said "Jayden-" she stopped I looked at her "MOM" I yelled "he's in the hospital" he said my heart stopped I fell I felt weak I started crying I got up I grab the car Keys "Alex where are you going" my mom said "what hospital is he in" I said she sent me the address I ran to the car and got in I sat there for a second I started crying I couldn't stop I took a deep breath and turned on the car I put in the address and drive to the hospital I run in and go to the desk I'm out of breath "yes mam" a lady at the desk said "I'm here to see Jayden croes" I said "room 31 go straight and it'll be your third door on the right" she said I sped walked and entered the room and I see him hooked on machines I felt like I couldn't breathe and suddenly Susanne hugged me she was crying "I don't know what happened he got into a car crash-" she stopped and kept crying she backed out of the hug and I went close to him and I hold his hand and I kiss his head he then squeezed my hand he opened his eyes and looked at me "Alex I-" I stopped him "shh Jayden it's okay" I said the doctor came in "how bad is he" I asked "it's not terrible but he is gonna be here for another day, thank god he wasn't speeding so much he just had minor injuries" the doctor said "wait what do you mean speeding so much" I asked worried "well he was speeding but I'm not sure if he meant to crash or he was rushing to get somewhere" the doctor said I look at Jayden and he falls back to sleep I wait outside and sit down  carlos then came "I heard what happened are you okay" he said "am I okay? I wasn't the one in the accident I'm fine" I snapped "well I mean he tried killing him self that isn't on you" he said I stood up and push him "first of all how would you even know that, second don't talk about him like that" I said he looked at me "you know what carlos why are you even here, leave go back home in California" I added "I'm actually here to tell you I'm leaving tonight" he said "good" I said he nodded his head and felt the doctor came our "Jayden is fully awake" he said I walk in "hey" I said he smiled "hey"

"Jayden what happened" he wouldn't try killing him self would he?

"Nothing importante the good thing now is that I'm well and I'll be out of here by tomorrow"

"You are crazy" I smiled but I felt so bad in the inside

"I heard the yelling what happened"

"Nothing important" i mocked him and I smiled he chuckled a little.

(So what exactly is gonna happen how? Are they gonna be a thing is she gonna just give up?)