Chapter 4

Alex's pov
I had to get up extra early to get my hair done and make up done and to put the dress on my mom came in "thank you so much for doing this for me" my mom said "anything to make you happy" I said she smiled and it time to start the wedding the first maid of honor and man of honor went first then it was me and Jayden we locked arms "you talking to me yet" he whispered as we slowly walked down the aisle "no now leave me alone I don't like you" I whispered "you keep saying that but why is it that your heart beats fast every time I'm near you" he said and unlocked arms and went into our place I looked at him and realized that I'm always Nervous around him then the groom came in and then my mom I looked at her "she's so beautiful" I whispered I look at Andrew and he's tearing up "at least they'll get a happy ending I thought I'm happy for my mom tho I haven't seen her this happy in a long time I added To my thought
~skip to the party~
I went into a room far from the party to change my shoes my feet were killing me I sat down and took off my heels and then Jayden walks in I roll my eyes and I get up about to walk out and he pulls me "let me go" I said "that's not what you really want, you want me to hold you" he said letting me go I backed up till my back was against the wall "what do you want" I said "I don't know what do you want" he said getting closer "for you to leave me alone" I said "see look your mouth says one thing but your actions say something else" he said "why are you nervous" he added "I'm not" I said as I swallow my own lies "then why is your heart beating fast" he said "I Don't know" I said he leaned in and kissed me I was shocked but I kissed back, we started making out for about a minute or two then someone knocked on the door my eyes widen and we pull away from each other and I put my flats on and clear my throat we both walked out like nothing and I look at him and he looks back and he kisses my forehead and I started  blushing I looked at him and smiled and walked away to go see my mom, I hugged my mom "congratulations mom" I said "thank you for doing this" she said I smiled "it's okay mom" I said I walked away and started walking around Karen ran up To me "have you seen Jayden" she said "uh no why" I said nervously "because we're gonna have a little fun if you know what I mean" she said as she winked "yeah I got it" I said she walked away and I sighed in relief, he's still with her, I'm a terrible person I thought.
~once the party ended~
My mom was off to her honeymoon with Andrew so I had to drive myself home I drove home and walked inside I'm exhausted I whispered to myself as I closed the door I couldn't stop thinking about Jayden and his soft lips I put down the Keys on the counter and someone knocked on the door I opened it and see that it was Jayden he came in and I closed the door he came up to me and kissed me I kissed back we pulled away "I couldn't stop thinking about you" he said I smiled "me too" I replied we went into my room and sat down on my bed "I just want to tell you I'm so sorry on the messages I just said it so that Karen can just leave me alone and-" I cut him off "it's okay I forgive you" I said "wanna watch the kissing booth" he said I smiled and nodded my head he put on the movie and I laid my head on his shoulder "I still hate you" I said he chuckled "I know" he said I started dozing off.